Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [EXTENDED] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 4:00PM EDT (20:00 UTC)

Dwemer Scrap and Frames

RandomName90
RandomName90
✭✭
Ok so I posted in crafting about this and it got taken down because you can't post that you are looking to buy them on here ok I get that then why don't you guys have a dedicated Trade forum on here you told me to buy from players and made deals in the game big issues with that seeing as people are out to scam or don't talk and the in game guild traders have items put up by the members that are most times USELESS

can anyone either help me out or give me advice on how to farm or where to farm them as the Dominion Alliance cause I am getting frustrated BIG time with this no trade request on the forum issues and the BS trade guild items for sale.
Edited by ZOS_Racheal on June 28, 2015 12:36PM
  • phantomcypher
    I support, I also had my post taken down for trying to buy or make daedric/dwemer gear...
  • GoodFella146
    GoodFella146
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    buy/trade/sell here: https://www.reddit.com/r/ESObay/
  • Rinmaethodain
    Rinmaethodain
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you heard about commas and the periods? OP looks like a pile of unreadable text, a wall of letters.

You could try to split it into sentences.

Also you are exaggerating heavily. Dont expect finding dwemer scrap and frames in a guild store in lvl1-6 zone. Same goes with finding lvl1 materials in guild store in Belkarth.

Some guild stores have bad items in then or overpriced but just because you checked one store, dosent mean all of them suck.

Thats why there are guild trader hubs, where you can check 5-8 guild stores at once and compare prices.
  • Rinmaethodain
    Rinmaethodain
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The people are "out to scam"? Trading works in a way both parties need to accept it. So if someone puts wrong item or not enough money both sides can cancel trade.
    Edited by Rinmaethodain on June 28, 2015 9:23AM
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QDhxsGfWZFzEfNlNCW2cAuV7rJsq1Dt-bMvEl-Ihe44/edit#gid=0

Unfortunately, AD is pretty short on Dwemer ruins, which is where you farm for scraps to make frames.

I'm starting to see this as an inherent flaw to selling the purple motifs on the Crown Store as many lowbies seem to be buying them, then have trouble crafting the styles because the style mats are mostly in higher level areas.

Adding: Can you get to Rawhl Ka in Reaper's March? That's a likely place for PC Transfers to have set up their guild stores for AD and would probably be the best place to find those mats on stores.
    Edited by Xendyn on June 28, 2015 11:45AM
    Lag is ruinin' my 'mershun!
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.
    There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance - Socrates
    Member of the Old Guard, keepers of the game's history

PC/NA
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think it is perfectly ok to NOT allow trading through the official forums. There are plenty of risk free ways in the official game.
    1: make agreements in /zone and /pm to do the trade and use the cod-method. This is risk free for both party's
    2: use the guildvendors, which is also risk free.

Having the forums open for trading only adds channels and adding channels only means more confusion and that actually leads to scamming.
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • Shimmer
    Shimmer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I kept the level 10 fighters guild quest on my alt that sends you into a dwemer dungeon and there are like 200 lootable containers in there, and lots of mobs to kill. It resets every hr. I farmed that to get what I needed.
    YouTube | Twitter | Twitch | The Differently Geared

Mistakes must be carelessly planned.