Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

will they ever add these things ?

SlyFox1979
SlyFox1979
✭✭
npc that lets you change your hair style,color, facial hair, ect...
will they ever add a paid race or faction change ?
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    SlyFox1979 wrote: »

Hope so.

Hope not.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • Ffastyl
    Ffastyl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They are considering a "Barbershop" for recustomizing one's character, but it is a low priority right now. To those following current events with ESO, it should be apparent why (Update 7).

Race changes are a planned feature, to come when races are rebalanced (because what if your race suddenly sucks for your playstyle?). Before then, generally considered weaker races will receive minor buffs (Khajiit and Argonian, maybe another or two).
    "A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it."

PC NA
    Daggerfall Covenant

Ffastyl - Level 50 Templar
    Arturus Amitis - Level 50 Nightblade
    Sulac the Wanderer - Level 50 Dragonknight
    Arcturus Leland - Level 50 Sorcerer
    Azrog rus-Oliphet - Level 50 Templar
    Tienc - Level 50 Warden
    Aldmeri Dominion
    Ashen Willow Knight - Level 50 Templar
    Champion Rank 938

Check out:
    Old vs New Intro Cinematics

"My strength is that I have no weaknesses. My weakness is that I have no strengths."
    Member since May 4th, 2014.
  • starscout07_ESO

# crown store add-on because why not?
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭

Sure why not. It might be a crownstore item. Although I would prefer, if they go that way, to make it an npc you can visit all the time and you can preview your changes all the time. To activate the changes, you need a token. These can be obtained two ways. The first as a very rare drop (simular to the ancient elves motif). The other is in the crownstore.
    will they ever add a paid race change ?

Same as above. As it requires changing your skills it has to be combined with a respend your skillpoints offer, but those can be in the same package. However. This must be a crownstore only item. The reason is that otherwise, you get ingame access to explorer pack options.
    or faction change

No never. It would encourage alliance hopping for PvP, which would disastrous for that format.

Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU