The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Shades of green/ retaking the pass bug

PaulQ
PaulQ
Soul Shriven
Ok so I was having trouble finding out how to drive the dead form drilidan pass and when I searched it I found that I needed to get the retaking the pass quest from a scout named bodring but when I talk to him he does not offer me a quest. Anyone know what I can do?
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol. Your title made me Think "Fifty Shades of Green"... a BDSM sequel to the Lusty Argonian Maid. But to answer your question, I found this info on another site:

"If you're stuck on the step to cleanse Dread Vullain, it's because you're missing a secondary quest. The quest giver can be found at 36, 27, northwest of the town. I've uploaded a screenshot with the map location, in case Esohead ever gets around to approving screenshots (hint hint).

Go there, pick up the quest, and look around for Indaenir. He'll show up and get you back on track. Complete the new quest, and you'll cleanse Dread Vullain in the process. I'm being intentionally vague on details, since the game is so new. Don't worry, it'll be obvious once you get the secondary quest!"

If that doesn't work, try abandoning the quest and trying again?

Good Luck!
    Edited by Gidorick on June 27, 2015 7:21PM
    What ESO really needs is an Auction Horse.
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

Want more crazy ideas? Check out my Concept Repository!
  • PaulQ
    PaulQ
    Soul Shriven
    Gidorick wrote: »
    lol. Your title made me Think "Fifty Shades of Green"... a BDSM sequel to the Lusty Argonian Maid. But to answer your question, I found this info on another site:

"If you're stuck on the step to cleanse Dread Vullain, it's because you're missing a secondary quest. The quest giver can be found at 36, 27, northwest of the town. I've uploaded a screenshot with the map location, in case Esohead ever gets around to approving screenshots (hint hint).

Go there, pick up the quest, and look around for Indaenir. He'll show up and get you back on track. Complete the new quest, and you'll cleanse Dread Vullain in the process. I'm being intentionally vague on details, since the game is so new. Don't worry, it'll be obvious once you get the secondary quest!"

If that doesn't work, try abandoning the quest and trying again?

Good Luck!
    Yeah I know where to get the quest to cleanse it but my problem is that the NPC supposed to give me it doesn't give me any options to take a quest
  • PaulQ
    PaulQ
    Soul Shriven
    ok doesnt matter anymore i ended up finding the quests in different locations from what my searches had found thanks for the help anyway
  • VipA
    VipA
    PaulQ where did you find it ? I'm having the exact same problem mate :(