The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Missing items

BloodWolfe
BloodWolfe
✭✭✭✭
I just got my PS4 a few days ago and just this morning looked up on some other characters and realized I am missing several items that I KNOW for a fact were there for the snapshot taken for the transfer because they are nowhere to be found on the PS4 but still exist in the same spot on my PC account. I tried to submit a ticket in-game on my PS4 but it constantly says their was an error and to try again so I came here since I can't seek help on the PS4 directly.

I am missing:
Covenant Treasure Maps
Pledge of Mara
Khenathi's Roost Treasure Maps II

I had these all one 1 specific alt to keep my bank space a bit more manageable and they are not on that character or any other on my PS4 so where did they go? How are items going missing from the snapshot/transfer? The Khenarthi's Roost Treasure Map isn't a big deal but I would like my other 2 CE items back!