Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Tamriel Exchange. (trading guild)

hobbers3
hobbers3
Ive just started a trading guild and im looking for a large amount of members. we already have a guild store so you can get selling right away.

Im going to set up a way for players to pay for a persons crafting services. whether its to make armor sets that require a lot of traits, some good armor that you cant craft yourself, a nice staff, some awesome food etc. the list is long. im hoping this will be a very useful thing for the players that dont want to put their hard earned skill points into crafting.

ive also heard of a lot of people who buy/sell werewolf bites. and i hear of a lot of people saying that scammers took their money and didnt bite them. if we get a few cooperative werewolves and vampires it is possible to set up guild approved players that will not steal your money, so you dont have to deal with people taking advantage of people wanting to get bit

post here if you want an invite. or message me on xbox, mt gt is hobbers3.

Hope to see you guys soon
  • WyldfireWyrm
    WyldfireWyrm
    ✭✭✭
    Gt: WyldfireWyrm
  • SpookyPirate
    SpookyPirate
    Soul Shriven
    GT: Spookypirate
  • whyB
    whyB
    ✭✭✭
    GT: whyb
  • hawkeye56
    hawkeye56
    I am a Enchanter
    GT: HAWKEYE
    I would like to help out with everything I can
  • ChuChuMouse
    GT: ChuChuMouse
  • ljaybe
    ljaybe
    Soul Shriven
    Gt G lot xx
  • DSOABones
    DSOABones
    I'm very interested in joining your guild would love to help
  • hobbers3
    hobbers3
    sorry it took a couple of days to get back to you gus. thanks for your interest, iive sent you all invites to the guild. we really need help getting more members right now.
  • g33n0
    g33n0
    G33n0
  • jakesteel
    jakesteel
    Soul Shriven
    Gt: JakeSteelHL
  • DSOABones
    DSOABones
    DSOA Bones I'm interested in joining your guil
  • BigMac_Smiley
    BigMac_Smiley
    ✭✭✭
    GT BigMac Smiley
  • hawkeye56
    hawkeye56
    GT: HAWKEYE1456
  • wakensnow
    wakensnow
    Hello Tamriel Exchange. This past week I was on vacation, and not able to play ESO. I am jumping on today and noticed I am no love never part of this great guild. I was active and held the rank of merchant trader, I believe that was the name. I am just bummed out that I was kicked out maybe due to my inactivity. Please reconsider letting me back in. My game tag is @wakensnow138. Thanks!
  • Auxiliary
    Auxiliary
    GT: l Molag Bal l
  • Billh1432
    Billh1432
    Soul Shriven
    Inv please, very active in all crafting/farming

GT: Darkness0 (the number zero not the letter)
  • JohnnyHandsome99
    Vr 4 vamp needing a trading guild plus would love to sell vamp bite. GT JohnnyHandsum99
  • Amackinnon65
    Gt bloodpackrecuit. Werewolf and pretty close to maxed bs and we working on other crafts as well