Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Groovy - Daggerfall Covenant

Literally
Literally
Soul Shriven
Hello all!

We are openly recruiting for Groovy - we are a multi-faceted guild fighting for the Daggerfall Covenant. Our leadership team has experience in the PC world, as well as a host of other MMO's+. We strive to be a one-stop guild for many in Tamriel, and we're aiming to increase our ranks. We are a mature guild with a membership base that is very diverse - women, men, children, teens, and more. While we don't have age restrictions, chat is an 18+ area, and conversations do stray. I don't want to get into rules, because I aim to not have them. If someone needs a reminder of in-game etiquette, I will gladly give them a refresher.

At just over 135 members, its never really an issue to get a group going for whatever your purpose may be in Groovy. Our active guild chat always seems to maintain activity throughout the day, and our members are more than willing to help a guild member out.

What can Groovy offer you?
  • PvE Raid Groups
  • PvP Team Assignments
  • Guild Store & Trading
  • Active Guild Bank
  • Free Vampire Bites for tenured members
  • Free Werewolf Bites for tenured members
  • Dungeon Grouping & Off-night PvP Grouping
  • Much, much more!

Groovy Guild Website: http://groovy.enjin.com
Groovy Guild Subreddit: www.reddit.com/r/GroovyESO
Groovy Guild Ranks & Explanations: http://groovy.enjin.com/forum/m/32618203/viewthread/22756902-groovy-rankings-explanations

We pride ourselves on our increased communication and organization. We are still in a growing phase, and as the coming weeks pass, I will update this thread with our guild progress.

We are always looking to form alliances with other guilds in the Daggerfall Covenant. If you're interested, please contact XBL GT: Dex 3113 for more information. I hope to hear from you soon.
  • Literally
    Literally
    Soul Shriven
    144 members and counting!
  • Literally
    Literally
    Soul Shriven
    We are pushing 160 members. A good portion of our guild is on the last leg of their journey to 50, so we expect more events and activities in the coming days.

You can drop a message to any of these GTs for an invite: Dex 3113, lackofabttrname, XxGobstomperxX, UnbrokenTrout92, or HanSoloABlunt.

We have a very active guild chat, with a thriving community of players that help each other out on a regular basis. Join today!
  • Literally
    Literally
    Soul Shriven
    Hello all!

Just an update - we are at 180+ members! We continue our push to 50 - as we grow together, our endgame pvp goal comes closer and closer!

For an invite, check out our forums @ groovy.enjin.com or our subreddit @ www.reddit.com/r/GroovyESO

Thanks!