Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [EXTENDED] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 4:00PM EDT (20:00 UTC)

Where can I find cheese?

Azurephoenix999
Azurephoenix999
✭✭✭✭✭
Levelling up my provisioning skill. I have an awesome recipe for level 15 cheese fries. I have loads of potatoes but no cheese. Can someone please tell me where I can find cheese? I'm Ebonheart Pact and have already completed the first three mages guild quests.
Guildmaster of Spectral Liberty - Xbox One - European Megaserver
  • Hookgrin
    Hookgrin
    ✭✭✭
    I find cheese more on tables, often in plates, rather than in loot containers.

If you're into thievery, there is one style of Guild Trader cart that is loaded with cheese.
  • Azurephoenix999
    Azurephoenix999
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hookgrin wrote: »

If you're into thievery, there is one style of Guild Trader cart that is loaded with cheese.

Can you please tell me where I can find this particular style of cart within Pact Territory?
  • HabOh
    HabOh
    ✭✭
    Ask Sheogorath. :smiley:

(I know you can get cheese from Mammoth Sacks and sometimes in the pub/inns)
  • undefeatdgaul
    undefeatdgaul
    ✭✭✭
    Hahaha ^ damnit I came here to say sheogorath
  • Azurephoenix999
    Azurephoenix999
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    had to use an invisibility potion to steal cheese from guild trader in broad daylight. It ran out right before I took the last piece and now I have a bounty of 40 gold.
  • deadlykitten6
    If you go to the area with the giants there is always cheese containers for me its the rift not sure where the giants are in other factions yet though
  • Hookgrin
    Hookgrin
    ✭✭✭
    Hookgrin wrote: »

Can you please tell me where I can find this particular style of cart within Pact Territory?

Looks like the first time you will encounter this cart is in Windhelm in Eastmarch. It is across from the wayshrine.

Cheese.png

• Azurephoenix999
    Azurephoenix999
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I actually found this particular cart 2 days ago, my provisioning skill is now at level 15. On a completely unrelated subject, come to windhelm for free cheese fries!
    Edited by Azurephoenix999 on July 2, 2015 8:06AM
  • chevalierknight
    chevalierknight
    ✭✭✭
    Dont bath for a week