The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

[Ebonheart] Rochambeaux

HabOh
HabOh
✭✭
YO!

The name is Hab Oh but on ESO I go by Trevon Isran.
I’m a Redguard Sorcerer who doles out damage and heals to keep the party moving.

I’d like to tell you about my "werewolf guild", Rochambeaux.
If you like people who chat often and love fishing (haha), then this is the guild for YOU!

Rochambeaux is a PVE oriented guild focused on Questing, Exploration, Dungeons/Raids, and Crafting (fishing too, omg, fishing). We are currently seeking respectful, dedicated members who excel at communication---having a microphone is a MUST! All ages are welcome, just don’t bring any toxicity to the gaming experience.

We have a steady flow of gold and mats (materials) as we’re very fond of exploring the world of Tamriel and chopping trees, pulling plants, and mining. So you will never be without. The Founders of this guild pride themselves on enchanting, cooking, and potion making and if you ever need any---we’ve got your back.

As a member of Rochambeaux you are expected to aid your fellow guildmates or other players whenever possible. Share knowledge, help with quests, farming loot---whatever the case may be. If we’re all on the same page, we’ll never fall behind. =)

This may all sound “super-serious” but we’re a casual bunch who just want to play well. So if you’re interested, feel free to message me on PSN (Hab-Oh) or via ESO Mail (Trevon Isran).

Guild Ranks (Subject To Change Over Time)

BASQUIAT
The Guild Master. Sees All. Knows All.

UNGERER
Vice Guild Master. Also Sees And Knows All.

GAGE
Treasurer. You are responsible for keep check of Guild Funds, Materials, Guild Traders, and Guild Stores.

LAVOIE
Recruiter. You are responsible for bringing new members into the fold. You will work closely with Guild Leaders. Must be friendly, inviting, and outgoing.

LEMAITRE
Senior Member/Officer. You’ve been around the block and back and have helped many people. You serve as a moderator of sorts when the guild founders aren’t around. You will also serve as leadership for PVE Dungeons and Raids.

CHEVALIER
Dedicated Member. You’ve accomplished a great number of guild quests and adventures and have proven yourself to be very helpful and a good player.

DUFOUR
Member. You made it! You’re not part of the ship and part of the crew and will have access to all guild member features.

FOSS
Fresh Meat. An initiate. Your mettle will be tested in regards to how well you play with others and your skill during exploration and quests.
Edited by HabOh on June 30, 2015 4:34AM