Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Hardcore Novelist ran RP Guild "Azrever's Dragon's

The17thNinja
The17thNinja
✭✭
Gamertag: The 17th Ninja Guild: Azrever's Dragon's

Azrever Orion, The Dragon King, also known as Bahamut from my Novel series Facebook.com/theparadigmshiftsaga was mysteriously cast into a Tangent timeline where he ended up being sacrificed for the dark ritual. He is now building his Dragon Empire in Tamriel. He is an Honorable man, and his change into a reptilian humanoid has not yet been revealed in the book series. He arrived to be surprised to find Family with the Argonians. In his shift from one Universe to another, his DNA was altered slightly to make him Argonian, however in the series he will change from Angelic into The King of Dragons, but for more info on that one would have to peer into the Paradigm Shift Saga (Unfinished, TBA). In less then 24 hours he reached level 10, started Azrever's Dragon's Pact Guild, gained 10 members, unlocked the guild bank and is seeking an Alliance with Vampire/Werewolf Guilds. He is also without a Dragon Queen, and feels alone. He resents being called "Soulless".
Edited by The17thNinja on July 4, 2015 12:11PM
Do as thou wilt
  • The17thNinja
    The17thNinja
    ✭✭
    While not perfect, he is an Honorable and Just King, referring to his members as equals. To him he is King only in his home. In Tamriel he treats all his Dragons Guard, Dragons and Hatchlings with Respect. He Accepts any who wish to join, with the exception of "Trolls". Whether they are level 3 or prestige 5, all are welcome to learn, teach and bring their friends. All must be mature and Adults however as he feels the young should stay with their peers, because he is a bit.....raunchy and funny. He loves to Jest in good fun.

I myself play the Role of My Character. All are free to play how they wish. PvP, PvE, Teaching, Learning and just being a Family of good hearted people. There is only 1 law. Trolling is ZERO TOLERANCE. As a member, you represent what we stand for, and Trolling isnt it( Not including the ceremonial crouch....lol). We respect eachother, and treat eachother as we wish to be treated.
    If you are interested in joining contact me on XB1, Guild alliance as well. (SEEKING VAMP/WOLF GUILD)

The 17th Ninja, Azrever Orion, Bahamut, King of Dragons.
    Help the fallen King of Dragon's Ryse to greatness.
    Do as thou wilt
  • The17thNinja
    The17thNinja
    ✭✭
    Roleplayers Welcome! Get into the story of the Extra-dimensional Fallen Dragon King and his Ryse in Tamriel!
    Do as thou wilt
  • The17thNinja
    The17thNinja
    ✭✭
    31 Members pushing for 50! Join up because this Ebonheart Pact Guild will be VIP only after we open the trading guild. so join a Family like guild with a leader who's also your friend.
    Do as thou wilt