Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

XB1 EP SERIOUS Guild. Looking for Quality players over Quantity.

Reprezz
Reprezz
Hey guys, if you are here reading this then you are driven to find a Guild that is active and shares the same goals as WE do. I am part of a Guild with 65 plus members. We have a new Guild Master who has experience in running large Guilds in many MMOs. With the help of officers and other members in the Guild, we have established a solid foundation in which we will run the Guild. We have set PvP days (Sunday is our 1st one) and a real ranking system. Pretty soon we are going to need to fill ranks and if that is something you are interested in then please check us out. We are friendly, mature adults trying to be a force to be reckoned with on ESO. Message me at any point for further details.

MOST IMPORTANT: I'm not here trying to find a bunch of randoms to fill spots. I am here looking for players who are willing to help others and put in the time to be part of something bigger. Whether it's PvP, Quests, Dungeons, Crafting, Leveling..etc. We are a serious guild, looking for serious players.......seriously lol.

GT xReprezz
North America Server
Ebonheart Pact
Xbox One