Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Just picked up ESO and looking for a guild to run with (Daggerfall covenant)

TSaVO1012
TSaVO1012
Played through about 10-12 hours so I'm beginning to get pretty familiar with the game, but I'm thinking it'll be significantly more fun playing with a group . Play pretty much every night for at least a bit, some more than others. Want to do dungeons mostly once up to vet ranks, with a possibility of PVP depending on if the queues quicken up a bit.
  • Keep_Door
    Keep_Door
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    HEY feel free to send me a msg on xbox at oFullmetalBEBOP

im in a guild that is partnered with a fairly large pvp guild and your welcome to join both

dirtydagger is the first guild fun social laid back leveling guild always someone in guild chat, and deadra bandits is our partner guild big into pvp also laid back always someone to play with.
  • JBlaze
    JBlaze
    Covenant Assassins is a mature/adult guild. We are casual gamers ranging from just getting into eso to veterans from pc.
    We have 50+ members and growing. Play PvE and PvP.
    If interested comment your Gt on our discussion listed in the same section you posted this.
    Or msg : x4thIDx JBlaze
    Cheers
  • NickSchillinger
    You can join up to 5 guilds and Independent Guildsman would like to be on of them. Msg. Me GT NickSchillinger