Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Fishing guild?

Da_Chimp96
Da_Chimp96
Soul Shriven
Not sure if anything like this exists on the ps4 NA server yet, I think it will make getting the master angler achievement + trophy easier. We can fish together and bank bait and rare fish for people to use, should be great.

Someone else can create it as I have no experience with owning guilds. Create it and post the name here if you're interested, after that we can start sending out invites :D
  • Bertulfo
    Bertulfo
    I like the idea I'm in once its started. I can only own one guild or I would start it.
  • Joxin
    Joxin
    Our guild, Unknown Order, isn't a fishing focused guild. HOWEVER we definitely like getting achievements and love your idea! We all gather materials for everyone to use and do what we can to support each other in all skills. If you're interested in joining pm me at Joxin_Toxin, or pm HEATH72, on psn! We would love to have you!
    Fight the Toxin. Become the Toxin

~Joxin Toxin
    Guild Master of Unknown Order
  • Devo3
    Devo3
    Hello, friend! It may be possible that the Malformed Fortune; a thieving freak family guild of mine (the "freak" part being some of us with Lycanthropy & Vampirism) is able to meet your interests in a guild! We accept all players regardless of alliance, gender, age, etc. Also we participate in any activity the game provides us! PVP, PVE, you name it, we're doing it! Do look further into the guild forum to see if what we offer meets your interests in a guild!

Also now until the end of July, each member you introduce into the guild grants you a 200 gold bonus reward!

Regardless of which guild (s) you reside with, I hope you find a guild that suits your interests so you may further enjoy your eso experience. Thank you for your time reading this post if not glancing at the detailed guild forum. Happy gaming!

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/199689/the-malformed-fortune-all-purposes-thieves-guild-all-interested-welcome-ps4-na-servers#latest
  • AngharadEld
    If this fishing guild idea took of or is still a thing I would love an add. PSN: oneuglymofo

Can't seem to get my crew interested in fishing like I am. :) Thanks!
  • olivaresdonjuan
    You and your friends can join my guild. I have a vr 16 dk that I use to keep the guild bank active while I'm working on my new Templar. Add me: olivaresdonjuan
  • Artemisshrikes
    Artemisshrikes
    ✭✭✭
    funny I made a fishing guild on xb1 like 5 months ago
    VR 16 Dragonknight Sarenvog (AD, Former Emperor)
  • reiverx
    reiverx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a guild on PS4 NA called The Fishing Guild of Tamriel. I think there are 10 members. Nobody is interested.

I got Master Angler last Saturday so now I'm off to fish Caglorn and IC.
  • KaylynT
    KaylynT
    I'm looking for some fishing partner in EP. PSN : aaronpua