Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Two excellent characters avaliable for dominion or pact guilds to pick up

Kingcipher1
Kingcipher1
Soul Shriven
I got two characters i need to put to use in a guild first up

Nightblade Wood Elf, Aldmeri Dominion alliance, my primary crafting character, has every crafting style with the exception of primal and barbaric, (yes I have dwemer and daedric, and will happily craft for you if you provide the materials) Is built for Bow and dual wield, would be excellent for a merchant, adventuring guild, i haven't fully pvp tuned the character yet

Templar Nord, Ebonheart Pact Alliance, has blacksmithing skill but is mostly my adventuring character, dual wield, two handed and sword and shield, can switch from tank to dps as needed, looking for a werewolf guild, but will also entertain an adventuring guild and pvp guild

I'm online everyday
GT: King Cipher 1
  • FrostGolem
    FrostGolem
    ✭✭
    we're not a populated guild but we want to be
  • Kingcipher1
    Kingcipher1
    Soul Shriven
    Well I can join five guilds so I'm not ruling anyone out
  • Daishin15
    Daishin15
    ✭✭✭
    Gt is Daishin15 I run Fairy Tail. Looking for good people to join a great guild. We can help you become good players with advice on builds and master craftsmen
    Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance.
  • Kingcipher1
    Kingcipher1
    Soul Shriven
    Still hunting
  • ConvictedRambo
    Talos Mercenary Company is the way to go. tmc.guildlaunch.com website in progress. 39 members and making progress.
    "Live free, or die trying."
    XBOX ONE
    GT:
    WAR DADDY RAMBO
  • Keep_Door
    Keep_Door
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You said you charcters arent tuned for pvp well i feel the best way to do that is to 1v1 as much as possible.
    Now if you just jump into cryrodiil chances are you wont find many chances to 1v1. That is why i set up a pvp dueling guild with all three alliances in it.

We will be setting up diels inside cyrodiil or you can set your own up anything goes its really laid back with 20 members so far.

If your intrested in getting some 1v1 pvp experience this is the place for you. Im usally on and ready to duel anyone (im on daggerfall).

Send me a msg on xbox if your intreated

Gt ofullmetalBEBOP
  • Kingcipher1
    Kingcipher1
    Soul Shriven
    still looking for dominion guilds
  • T_B1zzle
    T_B1zzle
  • ConvictedRambo
    still looking for dominion guilds

Blasphemy.
    "Live free, or die trying."
    XBOX ONE
    GT:
    WAR DADDY RAMBO
  • B_EAZY_TRAP_GOD
    If you're looking for a great guild to join you can join mine, Scrolls Money Murder. We accept all players on xbox in NA AD and we encompass everything involving PVE and PVP. We actually have our first official pvp event running tonight. Currently working on getting our members to build on our guild economy. We have 100+ members who are all active and are willing to help with quests, dungeons, etc. We also have a bank, tabard, store, and a guild trader. Send me a msg if interested gamertag: " B EAZY TRAP GOD"