Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

The Exchange House - Trading and Crafting Guild Recruiting

Wander_8
Wander_8
The Exchange House is a new and growing PvE/PvP trading guild. Post your PSN name and I will invite you.
Edited by Wander_8 on July 16, 2015 1:08AM
Join the Dogs of War Gaming Community @ www.dowg.net
  • Wander_8
    Wander_8
    The Exchange House is a trading guild ran by Dogs of War Gaming, a gaming community consisting of over 3,000 forum members and 800 active members across all platforms and games.

The home alliance is Daggerfall Covenant on the PS4 NA Server, but don't let that stop you from having access to our Guild Bank and Guild Store. Join us @ www.dowg.net to get exclusive access to our PvE/PvP DOWG Guild on ESO for PS4.

The Exchange House has expanded to over 65 people overnight. We are growing quick and the goal is to get 500 traders and hire a Guild Trader weekly so our items are available to the public for purchase.

If you are like Crafting, we have a Crafter Rank, so fellow Traders can seek you out for items they need crafted and you can craft the item and sell or give it away, it's the Crafter's enterprise. If you want to be a crafter, please specify in your post and send a message to the GuildMaster and we will get you promoted.

Don't miss out, Join The Exchange House before we are full!
    Edited by Wander_8 on June 26, 2015 7:21PM
  • Shep941
    Shep941
    Add me please.. Shep941 I'm a crafting nut...
  • Bertulfo
    Bertulfo
    PSN: sizlinporkchop
  • Baliol_Ulfberht
    PSN: Dolla_Beall
    Let me guess, someone stole your sweet roll?
  • Wander_8
    Wander_8
    Everyone above has been added.
  • Wander_8
    Wander_8
    Now up to 100 members!
  • FireflyNeph
    FireflyNeph
    ✭✭
    If you're still looking, I am definitely interested! I am a crafter and would love to be able to sell my works to other players. My PSN is the same as my forum name.
    PS4 NA
  • Zyglrox89
    Zyglrox89
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, please send me an invite
    My psn is DoctorHashdown.

Thanks!
  • jacob_25thomas
    jacob_25thomas
    Soul Shriven
    Psn tommosgotballz play quite alot high level please add me :)
  • Wander_8
    Wander_8
    Everyone has been invited.
  • dave_everyday
    dave_everyday
    Soul Shriven
    Psn Dave_everyday
  • Wander_8
    Wander_8
    Added. We are growing quick, get in before it's full. Lot's of items for sale in the store.
  • jmaestas
    jmaestas
    Soul Shriven
    PSN: jmaestas
  • MatioFrench
    PSN MatioFrench1981
  • WildBill_1876
    Add please PSN:WILDBILL1876
  • Wander_8
    Wander_8
    Everyone has been added. Keep inviting we are getting there.
  • Reeper121
    Reeper121
    Soul Shriven
    PSN: reeper121
    Character List

Aldmeri Dominion
    Memitim/Templer/VR1/DPS
  • Wander_8
    Wander_8
    Added.
  • willownyou
    willownyou
    Soul Shriven
    Will_Own_You-8

V2/Dk/dps/vamp
  • JMadFour
    JMadFour
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This Trading Guild seems to be doing quite alright for itself. I'm selling stuff pretty regularly, depending on what I put up.

should be even better once we get a Guild Trader. Hopefully within an accessible DC area, that is what is keeping me from joining other Trade Guilds, they seem to mostly be Ebonheart or Aldmeri, as far as their Guild Traders go.

how much do Guild Traders usually cost anyway, and does the Guild get a cut of sales to go towards that?

Anyway thanks! This keeps me from having to burn my own "Create-a-Guild" slot on a Daggerfall Covenant-specific Trade Guild. I encourage as many Covenant folks to join as we can get.
    Edited by JMadFour on July 1, 2015 5:40AM
  • Antubis
    Antubis
    ✭✭
    PSN: Antubis777
  • yenloong
    yenloong
    Soul Shriven
    PSN: yenloong
  • Sandshark95
    Sandshark95
    ✭✭✭
    PSN: Sandshark95
  • bobojswift
    Boboswift707
  • limbaughb14_ESO
    Limbaugh_
  • Sithgear75
    Sithgear75
    ✭✭
    Would like an invite if possible.

PSN - Sithgear75
    It's better to be hated for who you are than to be loved for who you are not.
  • Wander_8
    Wander_8
    Everyone has been added. Keep buying and selling so we can collect taxes to hire a Guild Trader!

I think Guild Traders run anywhere from 100k to 500k, I have been searching for unhired ones to find a deal since we are still so new, I haven't ran across one yet. Let me know if you do so I can hire it. The tax from sales at the Guild Trader goes into our Guild Bank just as normal taxes do and it goes towards hiring the next weeks Guild Trader.
  • CaptCampbell
    CaptCampbell
    Soul Shriven
    PSN: CaptCampbell

Focusing on clothing
  • Halithar
    Halithar
    Soul Shriven
    xMyke_Hunt2399x

Ebonheart Pact Crafter.
  • six2fall
    six2fall
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wander_8 wrote: »
    Everyone has been added. Keep buying and selling so we can collect taxes to hire a Guild Trader!

I think Guild Traders run anywhere from 100k to 500k, I have been searching for unhired ones to find a deal since we are still so new, I haven't ran across one yet. Let me know if you do so I can hire it. The tax from sales at the Guild Trader goes into our Guild Bank just as normal taxes do and it goes towards hiring the next weeks Guild Trader.

Psn six2fall

Just so you know can get traders fir lot less. Have had 2 traders in bangkorai (dc) & both times coat less than 50k.