Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

GODSOFTHEARENA Wolf/Vamp Guild recruiting

SneakyxSnake13
SneakyxSnake13
Soul Shriven
GODSOFTHEARENA is a new guild that is trying to get to 50+ members for a guild trader, and all members will have access to it. We welcome anyone to join and we are offering free werewolf or vampire bites to guild members who want them, all we ask is that you use your first bite to help the guild grow. Bites may be slow at first because we are a new guild and have few people with bites, but we will get everyone their desired bite with no risk of being scammed. The guild is based in the ebonheart pact and has members online mostly in the afternoon and night, if interested leave your gt or message I1 THE WOLF I1 for a wolf bite or SneakyxSnake13 for a vampire bite on XBL.
  • Computeristics
    MY Gt is Computeristics i am interested for a werewolf bite it would be much appreciated :)
  • Beasthunterz
    Beasthunterz
    Soul Shriven
    GT: XBeastHunterzXx looking for vampire bite ill join and help out alo can my friend ge a bite too he wants to help out his GT: Herobrine104
  • SneakyxSnake13
    SneakyxSnake13
    Soul Shriven
    Also all new members are able to inv people to the guild so if you have a friend or two that's wants in and you join feel free to inv them
  • S0ulWulf38
    S0ulWulf38
    Soul Shriven
    GT: Crim50nWulf3813 Looking for a werewolf bite and willing to help the guild
  • Filthymitts23
    Filthymitts23
    Soul Shriven
    GT: iiSweaty BK

I'm AD but I'd love to get a group going in our faction. I'm a lvl 10 WW with a bite ready but I'm trying to become a vampire so I can bite someone, heal myself, then get a vampire bite.

I'd love to hear back from ya!
    --Xbox One NA: GT: iiSweaty BK--
    --Aldmeri Dominion--
    --Wood Elf; Brackenleaf Briars--
    ***Seeking Vamp Bite, compensation for sure; Msg here or on XBL