Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Ashborn (EP) recruiting

Captainfez3
Hello all,

I am one of the guild leaders for the Ashborn, an Ebonheart Pact guild that is looking to grow into a modest size. Our interests include endgame PvE, PvP, and just grouping up to help each other out and have a good time. We all have jobs or are going to school full time so we know how to balance our game time and our workload. We are looking for people who are friendly, mature, and honest. I want to create an environment that will allow like minded people to get together and enjoy everything ESO has to offer. If you cannot be respectful and courteous to guild members then you are on your way out, just so we are clear where we stand.

One thing that always annoyed me about joining a guild is that it seems like you are subordinate to someone else, until you work your way up. It is my priority to structure the guild so that membership operates on a few basic tiers. You will start out in an Initiate position, and hopefully we can get to know each other a little better. After we are reasonably sure you aren't a P.I.T.A. it is my goal to promote all of our members to "Ashborn" status, which is basically being an equal and full member of the group. That is also why our leadership is going to be split among the three founding members of the guild. I say all this to let people know that we don't want to have a power differential in this guild. I want everyone to be viewed equally, but I also understand that you have to protect yourself against people who might take advantage of the hard earned resources we will pool as a guild. All decisions regarding member permissions and freedoms are made with that primary goal in mind.

So if you like our name, think the guild philosophy sounds solid, and want to join up with a group of guys who will run dungeons, help with world bosses, and fight for Ebonheart Pact on the fields of Cyrodil at your side, sign up!

You can contact me through this thread, on Xbox Live, or in-game. My username is my gamertag.