Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Join The Research Institute

bambulr
bambulr
We're a new guild with a main focus on trait research. Any member can put an item with a trait in the bank and any member can take an item with the trait they want to research. We can keep the cycle going by crafting a low level item with the trait you just researched and put it back in the bank for the next player! Remember that you can be in 5 guilds at once so even though we're not a large guild (yet!) if you are into researching then this is a guild for you.

Leave your gamertag here or message me on Xbox if you're interested and I'll invite you in. My gamertag is Jedi Tuna Ninja

See you soon!
  • MageStorm
    MageStorm
    ✭✭
    Love the idea! I've transferred from PC to Xbox and have around 75% of the traits researched, would be happy to join and help out whilst getting the last 25% researched!

GT: AlphaBWH
  • bambulr
    bambulr
    Awesome, I'll add you shortly :)
  • bambulr
    bambulr
    Still need a couple more members, we have a few pending but until they join we're still a bit short of getting a bank so we can start sharing research. Hit me up and I'll add you.
  • bambulr
    bambulr
    We're Well on our way up now, we have a guild bank and members are getting the advantage of free trait gear from the bank, come help us grow and take advantage of some awesome research benefits!
  • Pizza_Magician
    Hello, I will join your guild it sounds neat, GT: Darthuvius
  • Blueforge
    Blueforge
    ✭✭
    Gamertag - Blueforge25
    Rikin Landonith - CP 660 - Stamina NB - DPS Wood Elf
    Lucius Granbrim - CP 660 - Magic Templar - Healer Imperial
    Green Toe McGee CP 660 - Stamina Dragonknight - Tank Orc
    Rai Landonith - CP 660 Stamina Warden - DPS Wood Elf

Xbox One Gamertag - Blueforge25
    Guild - Old Men Guildmaster
  • bambulr
    bambulr
    Added you both, welcome :)
  • bambulr
    bambulr
    We have 26 members now, halfway to getting a guild store! We've all benefitted from shared research and you can too! Come join us!