Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[ Second Nature] Ebonheart Pact - Leveling Guild wants YOU to help us grow!

akangasaurus
[Second Nature] Ebonheart Pact is a new Leveling Guild looking for new members to help us grow! We have a wide variety of members of different levels to suit all your group finding needs! Our goal is to start building a good foundation of players early on so that we may be a strong force in the future for endgame content!

If you enjoy doing dungeons with fun loving, down to earth members then this Guild is for you.
If you enjoy playing in a fun and respectable environment then this Guild is for you.
If you enjoy helping others out (be it with information or anything else) then this Guild is for you.
If you enjoy playful **** talking while we laugh at each others expenses then this Guild just might be for you.
If you enjoy drama and causing problems and being a jerk then this Guild is definitely NOT for you.

And finally, if you enjoy just playing this game and want to help become a part of something bigger then this Guild is definitely for you.

Please send a message to me in-game @ akangasaurus .

Thank you for your time and consideration! Can't wait to see you all in Tamriel!
  • nmrummie86
    is the ingame mail actually working tried last night and the *** wouldnt work
  • akangasaurus
    Doesn't have to be ingame mail. Xbox 1 message works too!
  • akangasaurus
    Send me an Xbox 1 message!
  • akangasaurus
    Shameless bump
  • Love_Daggerfall
    Love_Daggerfall
    ✭✭✭
    [Second Nature] Ebonheart Pact is a new Leveling Guild looking for new members to help us grow! We have a wide variety of members of different levels to suit all your group finding needs! Our goal is to start building a good foundation of players early on so that we may be a strong force in the future for endgame content!

If you enjoy doing dungeons with fun loving, down to earth members then this Guild is for you.
    If you enjoy playing in a fun and respectable environment then this Guild is for you.
    If you enjoy helping others out (be it with information or anything else) then this Guild is for you.
    If you enjoy playful **** talking while we laugh at each others expenses then this Guild just might be for you.
    If you enjoy drama and causing problems and being a jerk then this Guild is definitely NOT for you.

And finally, if you enjoy just playing this game and want to help become a part of something bigger then this Guild is definitely for you.

Please send a message to me in-game @ akangasaurus .

Thank you for your time and consideration! Can't wait to see you all in Tamriel!

I enjoy being a *** at times.
    I enjoy stealing at times for hours on end.
    If I was a wearwolf I would get kicks from biting you.
    No this group is not for me.
  • akangasaurus
    We're secretly all ***** actually. Just don't tell anyone :x
  • akangasaurus
    We have a couple of werewolf bites now too for dedicated members!