Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

The Iron Order

jimmy.langley1ub17_ESO
jimmy.langley1ub17_ESO
Soul Shriven
Open recruitment for The Iron Order.

For the most part, we're a casual guild built around a group of long time friends. We love to explore all that the game has to offer. That being said, we are a structured guild with many open roles and positions.

We're mainly EP but if you fit in with the rest of us, then we have a home for you. Nothing too troublesome...We love to goof off and cut up but at the same time we can be fiercely competitive when it comes down to it.

We have a base in all the major MMO games such as WoW, Eve, Neverwinter, Everquest, and so on. We have a member base of 100+ and have migrated to a guild section at TIO.gamerlaunch.com. If this interests you then, welcome to the Brotherhood!

We are predominantly older meaning we all have lives/jobs/wives/kids etc...so we know that life does call. We do manage to get in a decent amount of playing time and are always looking for new people to hang out with.

We are currently actively seeking members to fill roles:

Thief
Seeker (Recruiters)
Reapers (PVP Injection Leaders)- officer
Elders (PVE Leaders)- officers
Master Craftsmen
All other officers

You can either post your gamertag here or shoot a message to ox Haji xo, Syncredible7, or Zerfee
Edited by jimmy.langley1ub17_ESO on June 25, 2015 5:26PM
Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me....you can fool me but I can't get fooled again - GWB