Edited by Tribunal_Power on July 2, 2015 1:27AM
Hail, friends! Blessings of the Three upon you!
I am looking for serious role-players that are interested in a forum-based role play involving their in-game characters. I think two or three people would be a good start, and we can expand if the idea catches on. I would love for these individuals to also be able to game with me and do quest stuff together and whatnot. I play on the XB1 NA server and play a Dunmer Dragonknight of the Ebonheart Pact. My character is around lv10 at the moment, so if you're interested in this deal and you don't have a char around my level or in the Pact, now may be a good time to create a new char!
The role-playing will take place here on the forums, in a turn-based play-by-post format. Posts are expected to be articulate and well-written, more than just a couple lines. The role-play will feature a lose plot but will be a character-driven story based on our interactions with each other! We can have one group forum, but we are free to make separate semi-private threads with each other as well. We will come up with a bracket tag [like this] to place in the thread name to discern them from the other rank and file threads.
A little about me: I am a 10+ year veteran to role-playing, and have about the same amount of investment in the Elder Scrolls universe. I am an amateur author and my works of fiction have drawn a lot of inspiration from TES on many levels. I have a love for community RPing and enjoy sharing it with other talented writers. If that's you, sign up here! Please be sure to list the following things to the best of your ability:
- Your own age
- A little about yourself, such as the amount of time you've been RPing
- Whether or not you'll be able to join in-game as well as on the forums
- A sample post of your character doing something-- anything-- so that I can get a feel for your style and ability
Some basic rules that should be observed are as follows:
- No killing PCs without consent. This is a co-op RP after all!
- No excessive violence against PCs without consent. Seriously, don't be a ***.
- Romance RPs must remain PG-13. These forums are monitored and this isn't HBO! Read a book or two on subtlety and everything will be fine.
- Stay true to your character! If your in-game character has a steel short sword, then your RP character doesn't have Chrysamere. If your in-game character becomes a vampire, your RP character should too in any new threads you start!
- Stay true to lore! Don't go nuts with your backstory-- you are not Vivec's brother or Sheogorath's gender-confused offspring. Stay down to earth and make your character something more likely in the TES universe (character flaws are encouraged!).
UPDATE: Please check out the Stories of the Second Age Info Thread
if you're curious about our threads or members!
Looking forward to RPing with all of you!