Join The Lycan Knights Guild! All werewolf guild NA AD based open to EP DC

YolmarTheMighty
Hello all, The Lycan Knights guild is an all werewolf guild primarily based in AD on the NA server. We are looking for werewolves in all 3 alliances and of all races. We will have pack leaders for each alliance who will over see the pack leaders of each race. This way when we open the guild up to mortals who wish to have our gift it won't matter what alliance they are in, they can get bit. When the guild reaches that point, every Saturday ( time tbd) we will have an initiation ceremony for the new pups at the shrines in all 3 alliances, after which we will celebrate at the closet pub. After which we will hunt down and kill vampires.

As for pvp we will hunt In packs as werewolves do, and tackle dungeons or keeps. Same goes for pve in terms of dungeons, and quest assistance. The werewolves who join, and purchase the tabard, will receive the ranks of officer and have some type of leadership role. The longer you are a member the more responsibility you will have should you accept it. We will have an incentive for our members who bring a friend, and your friend purchases the tabard regardless if they are a werewolf or not you will receive 500gold per friend. Also for every bite at given to an inductee at the ceremony you will receive 500gold. Your friend will be our/your first initiate.

First and foremost we want to get our werewolf numbers up so if you are looking for a bite message me and I will inform you when we have the numbers to perform the ceremonies. You can message me here, or my gt Lt You Go First or GeneralxPeppers.
  • RagingAtLife
    GT - RagingAtLife
    AD
    Werewolf
  • YolmarTheMighty
    Bump
  • zvmanningub17_ESO
    zvmanningub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I messaged you, totally game to join the guild and get bit to help out! I'd easily pay for my bite but would never charge to bite others. Fully dedicated to leveling werewolf and playing the game! I work 40hrs a week but I'm always available all day from 2pm -11pm. Hit me up man!
  • XxConvict77xX
    Hey bro ill join.
    AD
    Psn-XxConvict77xX
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    DC orc werewolf dragonknight I'm already leveled to pack leader as a wolf which means my wolf is white. GT Steel Linx43
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    I'm interested in being pack leader for DC