The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

EP - Breton sorc dps LF semi-hardcore PvE guild.

Ryanmay314ub17_ESO
Ryanmay314ub17_ESO
Soul Shriven
Currently looking for a semi hardcore guild interested in good players for end game content. Have prior experience play ESO on PC version since release, looking to get back into it via console.

Timezone: California (PST)

About me:
21 years old, have always been a serious MMO player on PC. Have lots of raid leading experience from MMO's. Looking to find a tight knit group to take end game content seriously. Pretty laid back guy who makes the best out of shoving through new content.

If any Ebonheart Pact semi - serious guilds are looking for a good player, feel free to hit me up on PSN: Scarxer
  • BigDSoulReaper
    Hello! I would like to invite you to Immortal Kings! we are a fun care free alliance with a mixture of hardcore and casual members and all members are willing to help each other. We already have guild bank unlocked. So you know ahead of time all members are required to go through a week long trial period before being promoted to member, this is to insure we don't get any bad apples. As recruit members you will be able to deposit into our bank, but wont be able to withdraw until you are promoted to member. If your interested, go to Immortalkingz.com and sign up for the site and also fill out the ESO application. this will allow you to get in on our forums which will be easy for us all to communicate even when were not home playing. also we will be using it to plan events. Hope to see you there.
    Immortal Kings GuildMaster
    immortalkingz.com
    There are greats, there are legends, then there are Immortals!
  • Ryanmay314ub17_ESO
    Ryanmay314ub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    k