The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Sver True Bloods (Roster 50 spots open) Guild Trader(Craglorn) Ebonheart (PvP-PvE-) -

quickgloves
quickgloves
✭✭

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qikm4--ta5Y

To those that wish to find Brotherhood. Sver True Blood was est. 2009 on PS3 in a game known as MAG. A FPS community based game. From there we grew and morphed into a FPSMMO Giant in EVE online and Dust514. See links for videos websites community pages. Known for our extreme personalities and die-hard members we tend to draw attention from many avenues. Hence our Senior sponsor Split-Knuckle Gaming.

I Guild Master/CEO - Quickgloves aka Baby Jesus am a loud strong confident raid leader that has been playing PC version since closed beta. Hence transferring my wealth to Console. MY right hand and lap dog RagewarDog has been with me as well. I have led wars in Chillrend, Haderous, Thornblade successfully and building a large following.

It is your chance to find family and friendship while destroying those that stand against us. As one we conqueror all as few we fall .

SVER True Blood- A flood of Bloods is coming.

We ARE SVER we are the infected many that maintain chaos an controversy... we slash into conformity with anarchy an glee.

Fight to survive, Survive to kill.

Life has always been about survival, not power. Brotherhood is loyalty, loyalty is honor, honor is SVER!

Blood in Blood out. STB OG 4 life

https://www.facebook.com/groups/293381077346526/
http://quickgloves.wix.com/stbpureisfatal
Edited by quickgloves on August 11, 2016 5:46PM
  • quickgloves
    quickgloves
    ✭✭
    OLD INTERVIEW FROM DUST 514

1. Tell us about how STB was formed.
    STB was formed during the bloody but brief MAG border skirmishes between myself an a guy named Lockedown after a falling out with a corp called MDB.
    2. Does your corp have a motto?
    "You can't stop a flood of blood."
    3. Describe your organization.
    STB is a large hardcore merc corp. We were once described as a mercenary cult lol.
    4. Who is the CEO of STB?
    I Quickgloves, am the CEO of STB.
    5. What goals does your corporation have?
    Same thing we intend to do every night, pinky... "Try to take over the galaxy."
    6. Are there any longtime or potential rivals you can see at this point? Maybe there are organizations who clash with your corporate beliefs early.
    Our only rival on dust is some corps in a different alliance. In New Eden space we were wardecked recently by Viral Pandemic.
    7. What type of contracts do you specialize in?
    Total acquisition.
    8. Are you part of an alliance or does STB stand on its own?
    STB is a proud member of the Entropy Virus.
    9. Do you employ pilots in addition to infantry elements?
    Yes STB has capsuleers keeping us safe from the heavens.
    10. What do you see being the biggest challenge for your corp in New Eden?
    My biggest challenge is obviously all the bad blood from the MAG Border Skirmishes years ago and corps with a bone to pick. They give STB a bad rap and people want proof of STB's skill because of this. That being said STB will show everyone our level when corp battles take place.
    11. We'll close by allowing you to share whatever you'd like, the floor is yours.
    STB is looking for real soldiers, dedicated capsuleers and skilled mercs. If you want to move mountains and part seas join the army of STB.
    Edited by quickgloves on June 16, 2015 12:18AM
  • eventide03b14a_ESO
    eventide03b14a_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    He's a cool dude. I ran with him a lot in PvP and he knows his stuff.
    :trollin:
  • quickgloves
    quickgloves
    ✭✭
    THank you Eventide !!! Paradox Raiding is and always will be my PC playhouse!
  • quickgloves
    quickgloves
    ✭✭
    Looking for more !
  • OdinForge
    OdinForge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Quicky is a quirky and funny guy, he also knows his ***.
    Edited by OdinForge on June 17, 2015 2:10PM
    The Age of Wrobel.
  • quickgloves
    quickgloves
    ✭✭
    Ty odinforge let me know when that video is done and ill link it here.
  • quickgloves
    quickgloves
    ✭✭
    Message me @ psn quickgloves
    Edited by quickgloves on June 18, 2015 1:46AM
  • quickgloves
    quickgloves
    ✭✭
    Good morning anyone wanna jam out?
  • quickgloves
    quickgloves
    ✭✭
    Saturday event 6-9 ezt
  • quickgloves
    quickgloves
    ✭✭
    Got alot of messages on psn here !! THanks for support. If you guys want post your names here and a shout out so we can get you in faster!
  • quickgloves
    quickgloves
    ✭✭
    Online now WASSUP!
  • IvarrFireBasher
    checked out your site, you guys seem pretty serious. maybe too serious? lol
    I'm looking for a casual crew to just run quests with in ESO
  • quickgloves
    quickgloves
    ✭✭
    WE like to go both ways(Hehe). We are competitive, but we are at the same time a group of dastardly fellows and ladies that enjoy quest romping and drinking! Try us before you deny us!
  • quickgloves
    quickgloves
    ✭✭
    Event starting in 30 minutes. SVER PvP party.
  • quickgloves
    quickgloves
    ✭✭
  • quickgloves
    quickgloves
    ✭✭
    Good Morning, Shall you choose the life today?
  • Ragewardog
    Pc ganking groups daily 2pm est till 745 est with me as fc Saturday night fc is quickgloves if able if not I will. Dungon groups are always running and help with the game it self always there.. you need help knowing where to lvl we can show you you need help get gear we can make it.. we are here to help and to have fun.. any questions plz send my psn a mail and I'll help you
  • Ragewardog
    Oh so quick did a little about him self ok...
    Ragewardog here aka rage. Pc vr14s lablue and synd..

I run more of a gank type pvp but if my group gets big I will hit keeps. I've been in stb going on 8 years I'm more or less quicksilver right hand man.. I myself am not big on dungons but I will do the undounted dailys. I live pvp and eat pvp and love pvp but hate fire do to being a vamp hehe :) anyway see you out there... ps when quick gets a 2nd TV we will be mixing up pvp groups and or running 2 groups
  • quickgloves
    quickgloves
    ✭✭
    My lil rage you soo adorable!
  • Ragewardog
    One day you maybe as good as me my friend
  • quickgloves
    quickgloves
    ✭✭
    I do try ever so hard. Can't wait till I get another tv !!!
  • Ragewardog
    I'll buy you a 32" tv
  • quickgloves
    quickgloves
    ✭✭
    That would be tight
  • quickgloves
    quickgloves
    ✭✭
    online now
  • quickgloves
    quickgloves
    ✭✭
    just got dcd... wat gives
  • quickgloves
    quickgloves
    ✭✭
    logging on now who wants to play
  • Ragewardog
    Getting on now if anyone wants to join
  • quickgloves
    quickgloves
    ✭✭
    Logging in now will be streaming scroll up for link.