Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Xbox One Aldmeri Dominion Guild - Clan Unkl3!

Unkl3Billy
The Unkl3 clan has been around for years in various aspects of gaming though it's been quiet for us very recently. It's time for us to revive the Unkl3s and there's no better way than by sharing and exploring the Elder Scrolls lore we all love! We are a fun loving guild that is here to adventure and help adventures like yourselves. With the release of the games on consoles, we are now looking for new members to join and create an amazing experience for all of us. All help is needed, as many of us will be looking for new dungeon exploring partners, PVP friends, and many more! All players, new and old, are welcome to join in the excitement of adventure!

Don't be afraid to contact me, personally, at my Gamertag: Unkl3 Billy or by responding here in the forums.

If you wish to join, please take time to answer these two application questions in your message: Why do you love the elder scrolls series? What do you want to do in ESOTU?

We've already gained a couple of great members from the forums so far and are looking for more! Since this is a new guild, we are also looking for new officers! If you wish to be involved in a more serious role as a part of this guild, please message me for more details.

Happy adventuring everybody! Let's make this happen and let's have fun!
This one enjoys adventures. And sneaking. And stabbing. And sweetrolls.