Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Talos Mercenary Company

ConvictedRambo
TALOS MERCENARY COMPANY xbox one

http://tmc.guildlaunch.com/
(website in progress)

The TMC is an ESO guild (Xbox One) dedicated to kicking ass, getting rich, and making sure the Ebonheart pact wins the war. We will have a mixture of personalities and playing styles. We are currently recruiting all active Ebonheart Pact affiliates to take part in our nefarious activities. If you're interested in joining our merry band of misfits please let us know, and feel free to invite your Ebonheart pact supporting friends to join TMC.

Gamertag = Convicted Rambo

I'm also looking for some leadership positions or somebody with experience interacting with people, leading groups, and/or with PvP combat. Any guild vets out there looking for a change of scenery? I think we'll be a pretty laid back group overall, but your level of activity is completely optional. There's no requirements from you, other than not being a *** or trying to take advantage of other members.
"Live free, or die trying."
XBOX ONE
GT:
WAR DADDY RAMBO
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey there! Just wanted to let you know that prospective members will need to know whether you play on the NA or EU server.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • ConvictedRambo
    Enodoc wrote: »
    Hey there! Just wanted to let you know that prospective members will need to know whether you play on the NA or EU server.

Thanks. NA server. Up to 38 members.

looking for experienced craftsmen, alchemist, enchanters, clothers, etc. looking for a lot more PvP Campaign players too. would like to get into the Campaign with a solid 20+ squad.
    "Live free, or die trying."
    XBOX ONE
    GT:
    WAR DADDY RAMBO
  • Caesar Sagius
    Caesar Sagius
    Soul Shriven
    Hi. I'd appreciate an invite to become one of your mercenaries. Gt Caesar Sagius