Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24

Mages guild and fighters guild xp needs buffing

• Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The people who take 2 skill points from mages line are BAAAD people
    Well, they probably do that because you should have all the skyshards by level 50, right? I mean, they're hard to find too.

They should make them stand out, somehow...

Has nothing to do with skyshards. It is all about the quest. They are bad mean people who would sell their grandmothers for some pocket change :D For shame!

@traigusb14_ESO2;1933036, agreed. That's one of the few great quest decisions in the entire game.
    For the record, her sanity remains intact in my world Half for her benefit, half for my own resolve, and half to simply be spiteful to the god of spite, himself.

(It's the Daedric Prince of Madness. I'm allowed three halves.)

I also believe Sheo is one of the few Princes that can appreciate those that don't give in to his will, just because he wants them to.) And, if the Dev's have any sense at all, this isn't the last we've seen of Uncle Sheo.

Regarding the true purpose behind my comment, you may have missed some of the previous conversation or your sarcasm detector may be malfunctioning ever so slightly.
    Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
    Options