Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for a active guild that know what their doing

swag02
swag02
Soul Shriven
Hey guys I'm new ESO but not new to the mmorpg world I'm looking for a well organized active guild that doesn't just stay quiet In chat and that have active players who help their guild mates I'm a very active player and just looking for a group that can show me the ropes to becoming the best my gamer tag is swag02 send me an invite or party chat if you feel your guild fits my description
  • swag02
    swag02
    Soul Shriven
    my alliance is ebonheart pact by the way
  • Daishin15
    Daishin15
    ✭✭✭
    Swag ask me questions when I'm online and ill gladly assist you with information on whatever you want
    Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance.
  • austinreno
    http://pactlegion.gamerlaunch.com/index.php?gid=486026

like us on facebook also -> "Pact Legion"

Pact Legion is looking for members. Founded on July 26, 2015. Looking to swell the ranks with members and eventually help lead the Ebonheart Pact to victory in the PvP campaign: Haderus. already got a PvP guild to join in an alliance with.

we will be dabbing in PvP, dungeons, quests, trials, everything.

if you would like an invite, message the guildmaster (myself), "DrTouchYouRight"

**i just created the guild. working on recruiting members. guild tax will be implimented once we have numbers to aquire a guild trader and keep one consistently**

upon joining you will have to attend a very brief/short "training" session. just to fill you in on guild details (on the website and facebook page) and also how we run in pvp.

*we are a newly formed guild, just so you are aware, but once we get those numbers up, we wont have a shortage of people helping others pve/quest/dungeons or group up in pvp
    Leader of Pact Legion - PvP | Xbox One - NA | Haderus Campaign
    www.pactlegion.gamerlaunch.com
    GT: xTHExUNDEFINEDx