Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

WELL ENDOWED [PvP-AD] - [500 Members] - [VR10-VR14]

Dekeldor
Dekeldor
General Information

Guild: Well Endowed
Faction: Aldmeri Dominion
Recruitment Status: Selective, see recruitment section below.

Introduction

First, we’d like to thank those players that take the time to read our post. We know it can become tedious as you navigate through the ridiculous amounts of recruitment posts and various websites that develop for a game so again we appreciate your time taken to review ours.

Well Endowed (the XB1 Division of ePeen) has her roots in multiple MMORPGs dating back over a decade. To name a few we have excelled in Ultima Online, The Everquest Series, Star Wars Galaxies, City of Heroes and City of Villains, Eve Online, World of Warcraft, LoTRO, Age of Conan, Warhammer, Aion, Tera, Star Wars: The Old Republic, Elder Scrolls Online (PC), and most recently Neverwinter (XB1). We have excelled on all our respected servers in these games with a focus on both PvP and raiding.

Guild Dynamic

The vast majorities of us are in our 20s and 30s and approach the game in a professional manner. If you were to tag a motion pictures rating on our voice conversation it would most certainly be an “R” rating. Think 'common locker room conversation'.

We do embody the “hardcore” style of game play where the majority of Well Endowed members play over 30 hours a week. We understand that play time doesn't necessarily equate to skill but much like a sport, your players that practice often are more than likely your better players. When some hear this they often jump with the “get a life” statements so it is important to note that most Well Endowed members have families, wives, girlfriends and real life responsibilities. This is our hobby and we’ve chosen to be competitive at that hobby.

Mission Statement

Our goal is to clear any and all end-game content, dominate the Player vs. Player environment, and control the server economy. We intend to surpass the most competitive guilds in Elder Scrolls Online.

Recruitment:

Recruiting Note: Updated, 28 June 2015

Currently recruiting Veteran Rank 1 or higher players interested in nightly organized PvP Raids.

The Process...

- Send an XBL Message to one of the Well Endowed Recruiters (Gamer Tags Listed Below)
- Ensure your message includes the following:
Current Level
Class & Group Role (e.g. Tank, Ranged DPS, etc.)
Time of day most active, please include your time zone, e.g. 6:00PM-10:00PM CST.

Well Endowed Recruiter Gamer-Tags (Contact these guys...)
Shankenstein
iTerrify
Traynor 31B

I think that about covers it. I'll keep up with this thread so feel free to message me if you have any additional questions.

Thanks.
Edited by Dekeldor on July 29, 2015 11:24AM
Lord Dekeldor
Guildmaster
Well Endowed
  • Dekeldor
    Dekeldor
    Well Endowed Fun Fact: We maintain an established Guild PvP Schedule.
    Edited by Dekeldor on June 24, 2015 11:11AM
    Lord Dekeldor
    Guildmaster
    Well Endowed
  • Dekeldor
    Dekeldor
    Well Endowed Fun Fact: World First African American Veteran Rank 14 Dragon Knight
    Lord Dekeldor
    Guildmaster
    Well Endowed
  • shankenstein
    shankenstein
    Soul Shriven
    Sponsored by fubu...
  • Daishin15
    Daishin15
    ✭✭✭
    Lol you guys sound fun
    If you ever need help with something hit me up gt Daishin15
    Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance.
  • Dekeldor
    Dekeldor
    Thanks, man. Likewise.
    Lord Dekeldor
    Guildmaster
    Well Endowed
  • Dekeldor
    Dekeldor
    Well Endowed Fun Fact: The Guild level requirement is frequently waived for single Asian College students who enjoy numbers, theory crafting, and Hot Pockets.
    Lord Dekeldor
    Guildmaster
    Well Endowed
  • Dekeldor
    Dekeldor
    Well Endowed Fun Fact: We may be directly responsible for the upcoming Emporer nerf due to our trading the Emporer title around the Guild in ESO (PC).
    Lord Dekeldor
    Guildmaster
    Well Endowed
  • Dekeldor
    Dekeldor
    Well Endowed Fun Fact: Was once sponsored by Alienware and got a bunch of sweet nerd supplies. Not talking about your Hot Pockets.
    Lord Dekeldor
    Guildmaster
    Well Endowed
  • Dekeldor
    Dekeldor
    Well Endowed Fun Fact: Well Endowed is primarily a PvP Guild but boast a Guild Trader/Store consistently full with the best consumables currently available in ESO.
    Lord Dekeldor
    Guildmaster
    Well Endowed
  • Dekeldor
    Dekeldor
    Well Endowed Fun Fact: We've had our own booth at the last four San Diego ComicCon Conventions.
    Lord Dekeldor
    Guildmaster
    Well Endowed
  • psyph
    psyph
    So what you are saying is you have some epeen?
  • Dekeldor
    Dekeldor
    An absolutely 'well endowed' ePeen. No microepeens.
    Lord Dekeldor
    Guildmaster
    Well Endowed
  • Dekeldor
    Dekeldor
    Well Endowed Fun Fact: Our former Chief of Resources, Frazel, joined an expedition outfit out of Switzerland and attempted to climb Mount Everest last Spring. He failed but reached the second waypoint before the summit. He plans on reattempting the climb Spring of 2016.

He has since been placed on a probationary status within the Guild for "failing to perform under arduous conditions" but we have high hopes he'll return soon.
    Lord Dekeldor
    Guildmaster
    Well Endowed
  • Dekeldor
    Dekeldor
    Well Endowed Fun Fact: We have an extremely selfless Human Resources Department. During thier free time they volunteer at their local orphanages reading to the deaf children.
    Lord Dekeldor
    Guildmaster
    Well Endowed
  • Dekeldor
    Dekeldor
    Well Endowed Fun Fact: When the server goes down we PvP IRL...
    Lord Dekeldor
    Guildmaster
    Well Endowed
  • Dekeldor
    Dekeldor
    Well Endowed Fun Fact: Per Capita, we consume more Hot Pockets annually than the country of Portugal.
    Lord Dekeldor
    Guildmaster
    Well Endowed
  • WastedYouthX
    I'll join
    Wasted Youth X
    Thanks to denial, I'm immortal
  • Dekeldor
    Dekeldor
    Still recruiting the Aldmeri PvPer. Guild PvP Groups every night 9-11EST...
    Lord Dekeldor
    Guildmaster
    Well Endowed
  • Dekeldor
    Dekeldor
    Recruitment Section Updated. Seeking Veteran Rank 1 or higher players looking for an organized nightly PvP Raid.
    Lord Dekeldor
    Guildmaster
    Well Endowed
  • Ewokninja
    Ewokninja
    ✭✭
    You guys sound like a blast. To bad im not even close to VR yet lol I will be on the look out for you guys once I get there though! Some of your fun facts are hilarious by the way.
    Rise and rise again, until lambs become lions.

Xbox One GT: Choncho29
  • Dekeldor
    Dekeldor
    Thank you!
    Lord Dekeldor
    Guildmaster
    Well Endowed
  • Ewokninja
    Ewokninja
    ✭✭
    But hey if you are willing to take in a level 21nightblade that plays actively (every night and weekends when im not working) id be more the happy to join. GT is in signature :D
    Rise and rise again, until lambs become lions.

Xbox One GT: Choncho29
  • whyB
    whyB
    ✭✭✭
    +bump for allowing me to enjoy a few minutes of work while reading this.
  • Dekeldor
    Dekeldor
    Lol...thanks; glad to help you through a Monday. You know, some of those are very true.
    Lord Dekeldor
    Guildmaster
    Well Endowed
  • EskimoBrother
    EskimoBrother
    ✭✭✭
    Hook me up with an invite. Gt: blue waffles fc

Only lvl 27 at the moment on console , but i know my way around pvp pretty well from playing this on pc the past year ;)

-Clayton Bigsby
    -EskimoBrother

YogurtSlingerFC

• Dekeldor
    Dekeldor
    Well Endowed Fun Fact: We want gay married couples to be able to protect thier marihuana plants with guns.
    Lord Dekeldor
    Guildmaster
    Well Endowed
  • Dekeldor
    Dekeldor
    I'll send the invite Waffles.
    Lord Dekeldor
    Guildmaster
    Well Endowed
  • Dekeldor
    Dekeldor
    I feel like every factions top performer should have Emperor'esque buffs.
    Lord Dekeldor
    Guildmaster
    Well Endowed
  • Dekeldor
    Dekeldor
    Well Endowed Fun Fact: Human saliva has a boiling point three times that of regular water.
    Lord Dekeldor
    Guildmaster
    Well Endowed
  • Dekeldor
    Dekeldor
    Well Endowed Quote of the Day: War does not determine who is right — only who is left. ~Bertrand Russell
    Lord Dekeldor
    Guildmaster
    Well Endowed