Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

<WAR MACHINE> [XB1 NA Ebon Pact] Looking for respectful and helpful members.

Xi YouRGankeD
<War Machine> is mainly a PvP guild. We’re looking to expand our ranks so that there is always some people to kick ass in PvP with. We get a group together weekdays at 5 PM EST and weekends all day. Right now we are only a few strong but we are growing and we have enough people for a guild bank and tabard. We always have a great time when playing and we just want more people so that we can dominate Cyrodiil. If <War Machine> seems like the guild for you can either shoot me a message on here, on Xbox at “Xi YouRGankeD“, or you can leave a comment on this that includes your GT and I’ll be sure to get you an invite ASAP. Just remember if you want to join please be ready to have a good time and be in a very social environment so please have a mic. If you have any questions about the guild we can talk about in guild chat, see you in Cyrodiil.
GM of <War Machine> a guild that specializes in kicking your ass in PvP. Send me a msg with your GT on Xbox and I'll shoot you an invite.
  • Xi YouRGankeD
    Bump.
    GM of <War Machine> a guild that specializes in kicking your ass in PvP. Send me a msg with your GT on Xbox and I'll shoot you an invite.
  • Xi YouRGankeD
    Bump.
  • Xi YouRGankeD
    Bump.
  • Xi YouRGankeD
    BUMP!
  • Xi YouRGankeD
    bump.
  • Xi YouRGankeD
    27 and counting!
  • jackiemanuel
    jackiemanuel
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like to run with you guys. I haven't done any PvP yet because my guild guilds right now are strictly trading or PvE. I'd love to help out if you'd take on a PvP newcomer level 29. Gamertag blat b00m. I'm east coast US and play every day.
  • Xi YouRGankeD
    @jackiemanuel Sorry for the late response but I sent you an invite if you are still interested in joining the guild.

<War Machine> still recruiting MSG Xi YouRGankeD or DriveByThompson on xbox for an invite.

• Xi YouRGankeD
    bump
  • Xi YouRGankeD
    Bump.
  • jackiemanuel
    jackiemanuel
    ✭✭✭
    I'm in! Thanks. About to hop on now