Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Vampire/Werewolf Guild Midnight Mercenaries

• T-Wrecks95
    OK y'all are added!
  • RohDahXide
    RohDahXide
    Soul Shriven
    Hello,
    Are you still recruiting? If so pls add me PSN: RohDahXide.
    Im interested in helping new members and donating to guild but im in need of a vampire bite myself

Lvl 34 atm Aldemir Dom EU server. Thx
    Edited by RohDahXide on July 2, 2015 3:37PM
  • Pure-Toxic
    Pure-Toxic
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, I'm not a vampire yet, but am keen to be one and play with others, been scammed a few times in attempts, my PSN is same as on her Pure-Toxic

Look forward to joining.
  • darklord30
    Hi I would like to join please, I'm neither a vamp or ww but willing to help out in any way

Psn. Gwor
    Edited by darklord30 on July 2, 2015 10:30AM
  • SimonJk
    SimonJk
    Soul Shriven
    Hi i am lvl 30 and i would like to join,but i need a vampire bite
    PSN:simo-catanese97
  • pyewhacket
    Hi there,
    Would love to join if you're still recruiting?
    PSN is Scathan.
    Cheers :smile:
  • danieldaxx
    danieldaxx
    Soul Shriven
    Hello! I'd like to join! High elf lvl 23, ebonheart pact. I would like to be bitten by a vampire, already been scammed for a bite..

Psn: Danieldaxx
  • hiyodoto
    hiyodoto
    Soul Shriven
    hi im from ebonheart pact
    looking for a vampire bite and also an alliance with them peeps and will also spread the love :p
    psn id : Akhil_I

• murame
    murame
    Soul Shriven
    Psn: zwars i want to become a vampire pls inv
  • SugaComa
    SugaComa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you do dungeons or just PvP, I'm interested in joining a guild that offers werewolf bites that I can help passnon but I also want one that's active and does dungeons as I'm finding it hard to complete group dungeons, I'm VR3 PSN SugaComa
  • jumpboy92b16_ESO
    hello

i would join also when my 24 hour is down for guilds looking for actief one but im no werewolf i would pay or trade kuta's for it

many thanks specsniper
  • churningchunda
    My psn is tremourz69 and i am looking to be a vampire. I have been ripped off and tricked to many times, and need a realiable source of vamp bite. I am very active and will contribute to the guild alot. Please add asap
  • markkanenb16_ESO
    markkanenb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Hi level 3 vet sorceror in daggerfall covenant would love to join.
    has had alot of trouble with scammers so I'll try the guild way!

Neither vamp or were at the moment but would be very grateful for a vamp bite eventually.

Psn: cookiezz89 thx in advance!
  • craig186
    craig186
    Soul Shriven
    Hi im a vampire haven't unlocked bite ability yet but can help fund guild and as soon as I unlock bite ability will do it for free lost out on over 20k myself trying so want to help others having trouble

psn craig_magee

Thanks
  • corbantis101
    corbantis101
    Soul Shriven
    Hi I'm interested in joining if your still recruiting. I'm ebonheart vr 1 sorcerer. Psn. Corbantis
    Edited by corbantis101 on July 13, 2015 4:32PM
  • T-Wrecks95
    Sorry everyone, its been pretty hectic, ive been getting flooded on the PSN side of recruitment so I haven't had much time to check the forum, but everyone should have an invite sometime tomorrow!
  • pikeybob
    pikeybob
    Hi looking for good trading guild and vampire one as well

Psn ***_Bob1980

Lvl 32 nightblade bow