Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Vampire/Werewolf Guild Midnight Mercenaries

T-Wrecks95
We are a guild devoted to making vampire and werewolf bites more accessible to players in hopes to rid the servers of the scam artists as well as flood Cyrodil with creatures of the night, we are looking for active members who can help contribute money and resources to help keep the entire guild outfitted with gear and supplies, participate in alliance wars, or recruit and infect new members. If you are interested my PSN is TigerFanTy07
  • Aerotheairbender34
    I am a Werewolf and I'm interested. My friend is interested aswell, but he needs a Werewolf bite. Will you provide him with it?
    I'm on a 4day cooldown.
  • T-Wrecks95
    Yeah sure, you and your friend message me in PSN and I'll add you guys, my friend will bite him.
  • Callmekevio
    Callmekevio
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, i'm interested in joining. I haven't got the bites yet however i will happily contribute to the guild.

Very interested in the PVP scene.
  • T-Wrecks95
    Alright man! Message me on PSN: Tigerfanty07 and I'll add you tonight when I can get on! Welcome to the guild! We're glad to have you!
  • troner2
    troner2
    ✭✭
    same as the above, have no bites but very interested in a vamp bite, would love to be in this sort of community, love PVP and maby some RP ;) will add your PSN, im : alfybaby1993
  • T-Wrecks95
    Alright sounds good! I'll add you to the guild as soon as I can get on! Glad to have you!
  • iTzStevey
    iTzStevey
    ✭✭✭
    Ill gladly join, and my friend will to most likely as we were talking about needing more tham twp of us for cyrodiil, would we be provided with a werewolf/vampire bites? Ill gladly give botes to new members once im able. Message me on psn iTzStevey
  • bosshound
    bosshound
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to be a vampire and i will contribute to the guild the best that i could. Pls invite me or accept me. Thanks.
    PSN crivera27
  • Slayerlord093
    Slayerlord093
    Soul Shriven
    You must be a specific lvl for this guild?
    The special thing about life is living a life
  • Callmekevio
    Callmekevio
    Soul Shriven
    Chaps, i believe you'll have to find your own bites. Doubt the guild will provide them,
  • T-Wrecks95
    We will be more than happy to provide bites when we're able to, we have I think 2 werewolves able to give bites but both are on cooldown and I think we have 1 maybe 2 vamps able to give bites also on cool down, only problem with the vampire skill line is it assumes you're already level 40 so it takes a really long time to level it up, but I'll even do my best to help new members find Werewolves and Bloodfiends when everyone is on cooldown. Also, no there is no required skill to join, it is open to anyone.
    Edited by T-Wrecks95 on June 24, 2015 2:40PM
  • OldeDevlin
    OldeDevlin
    ✭✭
    I'd definitely be interested in joining, but I'd need help with the vampire bite.
    I'm VR3, so I've been putting some Champion points into fire resistance ;)
  • T-Wrecks95
    Nice! I'm a Dark Elf so I have the fire resistance perks plus I'm planning on making a ring for fire resistance, again, the game assumes you're level 40 when you get the vampire skill line so if takes a while to level it up so I'm not at level 6 yet but once our level 6 members are over their cooldown I'll get someone to bite you, or like I've told everyone else, I'll be more than happy to help you find Bloodfiends. Thank you for your support!
  • OldeDevlin
    OldeDevlin
    ✭✭
    Great :) Not only have I planned towards becoming a vampire, having seen some of the dodgy (and greedy) behaviour on the server regarding bites, it'd be nice to play a part in putting an end to it by dishing out free bites as often as possible.
    Aye, I was tempted by the dark elf resist when creating my character, but the high elf magicka buff won out. I hope I don't end up regretting it!
  • Lvnglegacy
    i would like to join as well. As previously stated i dont got a bite as of yet.... I added you TigerFanTy07 . Hopefully my days online wont be boring anymore lol....n my psn is legacy. Also interested in a vamp bite
  • T-Wrecks95
    Well fire resistance is something you can easily just put on a ringso you should be fin.e
  • T-Wrecks95
    Alright, once I get this 15gb patch installed I'll go in and invite everyone, if anyone hasn't gotten an invite in the next 24 hours message me on PSN which again is TigerFanTy07 and I'll get it straighted out!
  • OldeDevlin
    OldeDevlin
    ✭✭
    I've just realised, which alliance are you? I'm Daggerfall Cov.

• T-Wrecks95
    We're mainly Ebonheart but we're trying to expand to all Alliances, I don't mind making new characters for each Alliance.
  • MightyMalloy
    MightyMalloy
    ✭✭
    Hello,

I'm interested in joining this Guild after just recently been scammed, I'm looking for a Vampire bite and I can bite someone in the guild with my Werewolf in a few days as I believe people should bite for free it's the right thing today and I like where the look of this Guild is going. I'm in the Ebonheart Pact Alliance on the EU server and would really like to join.

My PSN: MightyMalloy

Thanks,
    Mighty
    are you looking to join a PlayStation 4 EU guild add my PSN: MightyMalloy and send me a friend request Saying Guild! Undaunted!
  • T-Wrecks95
    I believe I invited everyone who provided their PSN names, if I missed anyone just message me on PSN, TigerFanTy07, and I'll get it worked out!
  • chaserstorm16909
    chaserstorm16909
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd like to join. I'm interested in joining a vamp/werewolf guild where we hunt down fighter's guild champions in Cyrodiil. I am a level 30 dark elf nightblade in EP on PS4. I am also currently leveling provisioning (37) and clothier (20). My psn is chaserstorm16909.
  • Snake_Doctor2010
    Snake_Doctor2010
    Soul Shriven
    I would love to be apart of this. I have a lvl 16 sorcerer which is also a lvl 2 vamp. Ebonhart pact. Ps4 NA server
    My Psn name is: Snake_Doctor2010
    I had to pay $20 PayPal real life for my bite, I'm looking to start a tradition of free bites only.
  • T-Wrecks95
    Sorry but the guild is on the EU server, if you're willing to come to the EU server we'll be more than glad to help you get a bite on the new character.
  • overton1993
    overton1993
    Soul Shriven
    hi names psn Overton1993 lvl 23 daggerfall looking for a vampire bite and a guild to be part of thanks
  • Davve
    Davve
    Soul Shriven
    please add me
    to your guild :)
    psn: DavveVaher
  • T-Wrecks95
    I invited you davve
  • SedoUmbra
    SedoUmbra
    ✭✭✭
    Hi, I'd like to join.
    Level 18 Aldmeri Dominion, looking to become a Werewolf. I'll happily contribute all I can to the guild.
    PSN: Prof_BOOM
    Edited by SedoUmbra on June 28, 2015 12:58AM
  • T-Wrecks95
    Alright, I'll add you next time I'm on
    Edited by T-Wrecks95 on June 28, 2015 1:45AM
  • mattysmith1981
    I'm in, I'm neither a werewolf or vamp but I am level 40 with a lot of equipment in the bank, I don't mind donating it to the guild bank for a bite.

Mattysmith1981