Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Veni, Vidi, Vici. [AD] [PvP/Pve] [Trading guild][Xbox][NA]50+Members

ASquareOval
Veni Vidi Vici

vGGIuEz.jpg

Veni Vidi Vici AD is a PvP focused guild on the Xbox One, we are fighting for the Aldmeri Dominion on the North American server. However we are open to PvE and would like to incorporate that into our structure. Our leadership is extremely active, we organize daily PvP runs as well as dungeons, questing., etc.. Here we hope to create an enjoyable but mature environment, we have a strict code of conduct however it is not a hard one to follow:

I: NO CHEATING/HACKING – This is a zero tolerance policy, any cheating or hacking of any kind will result in immediate removal from the guild.

II: Discrimination of any type will NOT be tolerated at all- Members will not discriminate against other members regardless of Discrimination of any type will NOT be tolerated at all! Members will not discriminate against other members regardless of their rank, age, race, color, sex, national origin, or religion.

III: All members must be age 15 or older. No exceptions.

IV: Loyalty- It is understood that you can be in up to five guilds, however we ask that if you are called upon and actively playing the game we are your first priority.
    What do we offer?
  • An organized PvP experience under great leadership. If you wish to boost your alliance points, and have an otherwise enjoyable experience join us!
  • Experienced players who have a great knowledge of game mechanics, crafting, and power leveling.
  • An strong base group of members who will engage in PvP and Dungeons together.
  • Excellent guidance on PvP, tanking/healing, build advice, etc...

Chain of Command

Council Positions: Strategist and War Command

Caesar : A Square Oval
Legate : x69WAYZ2DIE
Praetorian: Hikiaa

Field Positions: (And descriptions)

Centurion : The Centurions duty is that of a modern day Captain, the Centurion is to make crucial decisions on the battle field as well as be a valiant leader.

Evoctai : The Evoctai are seasoned warriors whom take on the role of a modern day Lieutenant, they are there to support the Centurion in decision making as well as help execute orders that come down from the Centurion.

Legion: The Legion are battle tested warriors who know how to play a supporting role, they follow orders and execute them with great valor.

Munifex : The Munifex are soldiers who have proven themselves, they are now able to take on the role of the modern day Private.

Tiro : New blood, they must prove themselves to those around them!
Edited by ASquareOval on June 23, 2015 7:44PM
  • ASquareOval
    26 members, all in just 2 hours, and 10 transfers coming from previous guild! Hurry up and get in on the action post here on forums or message me for an invite!
  • Jim_Berry
    Jim_Berry
    ✭✭✭
    Are you from Final Fantasy XI?
  • ASquareOval
    No, @Jim_Berry I never got into the FF series.
  • ASquareOval
    We now have 40+ members! Less then 24 hours!
  • ASquareOval
    51 members, awesome! Keep on coming!
  • jellicles
    jellicles
    ✭✭✭
    Ave @ASquareOval, I would like to know more.
  • ASquareOval
    @jellicles Please message me via Xbox! GT: A Square Oval, I will gladly inform you of our guild! Ave, true to Caesar!
  • Jim_Berry
    Jim_Berry
    ✭✭✭
    I asked because there was a linkshell there under the VVV name and leader of the group was "Squaredemon".
  • Jim_Berry
    Jim_Berry
    ✭✭✭
    In any case, I deleted my Ebonheart character and am now a Lv9 Aldmeri. I plan on participating in all content that I'm allowed to. May I have an invite?

Gamertag: KKA OMEGA Jim