Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

(Ebonheart Pact)Looking to start a vampire only guild/Helping others get bitten.

kingchris92
kingchris92
Soul Shriven
Hello fellow tamrielens it has come to my attention that there are many many many people who are wanting to be bitten and turned into the monsters of the night. Over on the Eso "player helping player" forums there is a mega thread for people looking to be bitten and it is overflowing with people. I myself have even posted on this thread trying to be bitten. My concern is that there are way to many people posting for most to even get noticed at all. On top of that people who are vampires are making a fortune by selling bites. While i respect making money off of it i would like to start a vampire only guild. The purpose being a community for the creatures of the night to play together. Weather it be grouping for content, questing, leveling, pvp, anything really. One of the main purposes though would be to help those who are wanting to be bitten and turned. So instead of forum hopping and thread posting our guild can recruit from the inside, as far as people joining in order to be bitten. This would make it a lot easier for the hundreds of people trying to get this done.

The first task would be to recruit some people who are already vampires, this would give us the ability for each vampire to bite one person a week, for every vampire we recruit we can recruit a non-vamp who would like to be bitten. As we grow each newly bitten member will level their vampirism to the point where they can bit someone themselves. At that point they will be able to recruit their own little blood sucking peon to turn. I would like it to kind of be like a never ending cycle of beautiful blood sucking night lurkers.

I am open to any ideas or questions or concerns. I am just trying to find a way to make it easier for people who want to be vampires to make it happen at earlier levels so you dont have to go out searching to get bitten or forum hop until you find someone willing to do it.

I not only want this to be a guild you just join to be turned, i'd like this to be a community. I'd like you to make friends and play together.

Again this is for Xbox One. The NA server. Ebonheart Pack
My gamertag is : Chris TheKing92
You can message me on xbox live, send me a friend request, or post on this thread if you are interested in starting this up with me. I need founding members to get this thing going, meaning i need a few already turned vampires to get this off the ground and rolling. I know this is a long post and i appreciate you all taking the time to read it. I look forward to playing with many of you blood suckers in the future.
Edited by kingchris92 on June 22, 2015 10:14PM
  • jamespatterson91
    jamespatterson91
    Soul Shriven
    Do you have any vamps yet? Im interested in joining my GT is Jonny Tremane message me on Xbox please
  • Aeden
    Aeden
    Soul Shriven
    Can I have a guild invite? Looking for a bite. GT is; Bdx AsSaZzIN
  • CHUCK_NORDIS
    CHUCK_NORDIS
    Soul Shriven
    I would also like a guild invite my Gamertag is CHUCK NORDIS