Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Able to respec down the road??

Blorgg
Blorgg
Soul Shriven
Just wondering if once I spend my skill points am I able to later on respec or respond those points... As in I go and train in 2 handlers and then move to a sword and board... Just would hate to spend them so have been saving them if I can't change my mind later.:-)

Thanks in advance
Blorgg
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, there are shrines for respeccing skill points (and attributes) in the capital city of each alliance:
    Aldmeri Dominion : Shrine to Stendarr in Elden Root, Grahtwood.
    Attribute Reset : Shrine to Auriel, Elden Root

Ebonheart Pact : Shrine to Stuhn is in Mournhold, Deshaan.
    Attribute Reset : Shrine to Kyne, Mournhold

Daggerfall Covenant : Shrine to Stendarr is in Wayrest, Stormhaven.
    Attribute Reset : Shrine to Akatosh, Wayrest

The cost is per point, but it isn't too bad. They were lowered quite a bit from what they used to be. So explore and try out whatever you like and find what's fun/what works for you! :)
    Edited by tinythinker on June 22, 2015 9:54PM
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • Blorgg
    Blorgg
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks muchly for the info now it is time to try out a couple of different things

Blorgg