Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Error 318...on PS4? (Warning)

J2JMC
J2JMC
✭✭✭✭✭
I like how I can get kicked for an error 318 but the ps4 version of the game doesn't even have a chat box. Must be all that cussing and "ghetto booty music" (I think that was the term I saw on these forums lol) I was playing through my muted mic.

On a more serious note, last I checked they hadn't given any solutions to this problem. I'm assuming from what I've read it is caused by the server receiving too many input messages after a lag spike has occured. So if the game ever freezes up on you guys, try not to mindlessly press square like I was lol. Should ensure you don't run into this problem.

Knee Jerk, L2P, Obtuse, Casual, Entitled, All The Best, unnecessary mention of CoD

Battle leveling for pve content defeats the idea of progression. Remove CP

"Apparently the players are more informed than we are"-Richard Lambert

• OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend

• J2JMC
    J2JMC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @OzJohnD

Oh thanks. I'll disable all my add-ons. On my ps4. A console. Which doesn't support add-ons.

Come on dude. I read that. Also read the known issues thread. Supposedly largely resolved, but it happened to me twice today. I was simply informing ps4 players of my situation and, based on what I've read, a possible way they could avoid this. But I guess if you want to direct them to links that wouldn't help at all we could do that. At least direct them to the known issues thread.
    Knee Jerk, L2P, Obtuse, Casual, Entitled, All The Best, unnecessary mention of CoD

Battle leveling for pve content defeats the idea of progression. Remove CP

"Apparently the players are more informed than we are"-Richard Lambert

• OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    @J2JMC ... did you post in that thread you were having issues on the PS4 ?

did not mean to offend, just suggesting you contribute to a thread that already exists.
    We're looking into error 318 on consoles, folks. For now, please try relogging if you encounter it. We'll be sure to provide updates in the Known Issues Thread as we can and recommend that you keep an eye out there.

Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

• OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    J2JMC wrote: »
    At least direct them to the known issues thread.

okay ...

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/173858/esotu-console-launch-known-issues/p1