Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Looking for a good pvp guild. Also looking for a good trading guild. Ebonheart alliance.

Twoface123
Veteran rank 1 Dragon knight orc
gamer tag. Tw0 Fac3 123
Build- Tank

I'm looking for a guild that focuses mainly on pvp and taking tamriel for its rightful owners!

I'm also looking for a good trading guild. I have many motifs I wish to sell as well as some good weapons and armour
Edited by Twoface123 on June 22, 2015 8:31PM
  • Daishin15
    Daishin15
    ✭✭✭
    I run a guild called Fairy Tail and we are mainly EP but that doesn't stop plenty of AD and DC from. Joining a close knit community full of fun players that's sure to keep you laughing while you lay the smack down on some Daedra. Before I was speculatings but NOW I'm SURE some of us just dont SLEEP!!! My guild is 24/7 someone is always online.my gt is Daishin15 and i am Vet 11 critical surge sorcerer also master crafter I offer my service to my members
    Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance.
  • Twoface123
    I was actually reading your recruitment thread earlier. I'm very interested! Soot me an invite and I will accept as soon as I get off of work.
  • Daishin15
    Daishin15
    ✭✭✭
    Twoface123 wrote: »
    I was actually reading your recruitment thread earlier. I'm very interested! Soot me an invite and I will accept as soon as I get off of work.

Looking forward to meeting you
    Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance.