Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Question please

akhanvict
akhanvict
Quick question

So the lvl system works lvl 1 to 50.. tha 50 to v14? Than you staff earning champion points? Or am I wrong thanks in advance
  • Aett_Thorn
    Aett_Thorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can earn Champion Points starting as soon as you get to level VR1 (which is the same as level 50). You don't need to wait to level VR14 to start earning CP.
  • Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    Not exactly...You will level from 1 to V1 (V1 = L50). Once you reach the Veteran Ranks on a character, he/she will begin earning champion points (CPs).

At the same time you are earning CPs, you will also be leveling V1 to V14. Once you reach V14, you will be at the currant max level, but will continue earning CPs. Hope that helps!
  • akhanvict
    akhanvict
    Thanks that clears that up!
  • Cuyler
    Cuyler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Technically it's lvl 1-49, then v1-14....there really is no lvl 50 :trollface:
    Guild: STACK n BURN (gm) PC - NA
    CP 810 18 Maxed Characters:
    "How hard can u guar?" - Rafishul[/spoiler]
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cuyler wrote: »

You do hit 50 briefly when you get past 49, but then it shows up as VR1 a few moments or a relog later.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    You do hit 50 briefly when you get past 49, but then it shows up as VR1 a few moments or a relog later.

No, you go straight from level 49 to VR1.
  • Cuyler
    Cuyler
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I know, I know, I kid, I kid.....What good eyes you have @Nestor Lvl 50 only flashes for a second ;)
    Guild: STACK n BURN (gm) PC - NA
    CP 810 18 Maxed Characters:
    "How hard can u guar?" - Rafishul[/spoiler]
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I know, I know, I kid, I kid.....What good eyes you have @Nestor Lvl 50 only flashes for a second ;)

I know, it is usually at the Vile Lab when I get it, and I am watching it like a hawk so I can stop grinding on the zombies and do my happy dance.

Edited by Nestor on June 22, 2015 8:10PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"