Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

XBOX ONE in game Helper

sirhellraiser
I was wondering if there is anyone here that is running a Sorcerer and understand the game. is willing to hold my hand this is my first MMO i have ever played My goal is to have my guy powerful and destroy anything. I have a ton of questions
  • sirhellraiser
    MY GT IS Sir Hellraiser if interested please let me know
  • sirhellraiser
    i am a level 15 High Elf Sorcerer What are some of the best skills for to cause major damage Ultimate Main skills and Passive. I am using Dark magic destruction light armor, Stormcasting
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Until your L50, your mostly trying all the skills out in your class, some will work for you, some will not. It all depends on your playstyle and how you like to approach things. So, try them all out and remember that the morphs are where things get interesting. Until you reach VR Ranks, and even quite frankly in the VR ranks, you don't need the best build (if that even exists as a singular build) you just need an efficient one that lets you kill mobs and bosses and still leave you resources for the next fight or not having to wait a long time for them to build up again.

http://deltiasgaming.com/category/eso-guides/class-guide/sorcerer-class-guide-for-elder-scrolls-online/
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• sirhellraiser
    My goal is to just wipe them off the face of Tamerial