Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Guild Trader Bidding??

The_Tip
The_Tip
✭✭✭
I see the guild stores are different guilds now when I search the stores in cold harbour, I lost my bid unfortunately. Does this mean if I bid on the one I lost Im stuck with no trader until next week? I don't see the guild names under the trader name yet, so Im thinking maybe bidding is still active. It'll suck if you cant have an active trader because you got outbid, and re-bid after the weekly reset :(
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If a guild trader did not get bid on.. it will be available for hire for 100 gold. There should be an option to hire that trader for your guild (if you have permission)
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • The_Tip
    The_Tip
    ✭✭✭
    I got outbid, and then bid on another in the same area, however it looks like the bidding already ended. It now says I cant bid on any other traders now, will I still be able to bid on an unowned one either way, If so, know any good spots to check, considering the high traffic areas are all claimed by now. plz n thanks.
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The_Tip wrote: »
    I got outbid, and then bid on another in the same area, however it looks like the bidding already ended. It now says I cant bid on any other traders now, will I still be able to bid on an unowned one either way, If so, know any good spots to check, considering the high traffic areas are all claimed by now. plz n thanks.

Oooh, if you were outbid, and then placed a different bid - you were then actually bidding towards next week's guild trader.

To hire a trader, when you talk to the trader there should be an option "Hire trader" instead of "Bid on trader". In the past there was sometimes where a guild would have won the bid, but for some reason the name doesn't show up, but you would know it was hired because when you talk to the trader no "hire" option would be there, as well - there would be the "store" option available... which would lead to a guild store
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • The_Tip
    The_Tip
    ✭✭✭
    yeah, looks like I got shafted out of a store this week. Smh. All these wasted spots on stores with 9 items in them.
  • The_Tip
    The_Tip
    ✭✭✭
    nevermind, I found one in Craglorn :D for 100 gold, score!

Thank you for the help!