Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for a "Dad-Guild"

elcooksta
elcooksta
Hello all, Nord Dragon Knight here. Been runnin solo for a while, but have noticed more and more that I need that extra person coming up to do the quest too to sometimes get me over the edge.

In game, I'm pretty focused on running around and exploring, so it's hard to look around for guilds. My play style is pretty aggressive, and I know my role.

I'm not new to MMOs, and definitely not new to Elder Scrolls universe (Daggerfall is just a treat for me because I played the O.G. Daggerfall game back in the day...and being able to see it like this is awesome!), but I am on a "when I can play schedule" for the most part.

Anyway, if there are any dad friendly guilds out there who need a Nord Berserker, give me a hollar!

Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.