Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

please make me a servant of the night(vampires only) NA

kingchris92
kingchris92
Soul Shriven
I know there is already a huge thread about people wanting to get bit But the topic is getting spammed so fast and by so many people that the chances of finding someone to bite me is getting slimmer and slimmer. So please if someone who is a vampire sees this help a brotha out. This is a huge part of my build and if I'm being honest I'm really to lazy and inexperienced to go find one on my own. So please if anyone is willing to help it would be greatly appreciated.

I will also return the favor in whatever way possible of your choosing ;).

I am on NA
I am in the ebonheart pact
My Xbox one gamertag is.... Chris TheKing92
I am a night blade building to solo vet content and vampirism is ESSENTIAL for me. Thanks in advance. Message me over Xbox live or friend request me or whatever works for you. Please help friends <3

P.s. if anyone else would like to post here to seperate yourself through the other thread by all means do so, as long as this one does not get out of control.

P.s.s. I would really like to start a vampire guild of our own. Ya know our very own little blood legion of our own.
Peace friends sorry about the never ending post.

This discussion has been closed.