Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Newly Formed Guild - Procrastinators Unite - Looking for more members (Daggerfall)

remaGdetaH
A bunch of us friends got together and formed this guild. We have tons of fun, always willing to help anyone and everyone. I will personally go back and help you kill a boss/mob if you are having troubles. My main goal is end game raiding in the veteran ranks. I would also love to get into PvP as well, but i mainly focus on the PvE. I would like someone to take charge of the PvP aspect and i will follow them with that. I have tons of experience leading guilds (over 10 years in WoW). Would love for you to come join our guild. Why choose a small guild over the larger ones? I will get to know you. Its hard knowing all 200 people in a guild. I have my goal set to around 50-100 max, just because i would rather know you guys than just have a bunch of members. This is a mature guild though, not made for the weak at heart (under 18 lol). Come join us and have a blast! Many positions are open, and i will consider making more positions if you have a good idea for one! Hope to see you around.

Leave your GT here, or send me a message, and ill get you a invite asap.

my GT is same as username.
  • Kevindelafox
    Add Me

Kevin De La Fox

Theres a space between every word
  • remaGdetaH
    "This may be a unusually long load time"

After this joy ride I'll add you bro
  • Imkindofajerk
    I would love to join a small group of players that are down for PVE dungeons and stuff of that nature. I plan to put a fair bit of time into this game.

Xx Dvorak xX is my GT shoot me an invite (party as well if you want to chat a bit)
  • Seriasssam
    Seriasssam
    Soul Shriven
    Add me my gt is Seriasssam

Thats with 3 s
  • remaGdetaH
    One of the guys should have added you.
    Edited by remaGdetaH on June 22, 2015 5:18AM
  • remaGdetaH
    Bump
  • BigPapadopoulos
    BigPapadopoulos