Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

The Gaming Army Recruiting

BigBoi314
BigBoi314
✭✭
What's up ESO Community!

I'm looking to recruit as many players that want to join into my Guild. My goal is to have the biggest Guild in all of ESO, if there is no limit to how many players can be in a single guild. We share anything of value that others may need in the Guild Bank, that includes Gold; I am the only one that has access to the Gold so members just need to message me to let me know when they need some. We have over 10,000 Gold in the Guild Bank, mostly from me because I usually put all of mine in there that I have on me expect for 1,000. I clean up the Guild Bank by stacking the items until it gets fixed where they stack on their own and each week I remove all the weapons, armor and jewelry to sell so the Guild has more Gold. We currently have 54 members, so we also have the Guild Store. Once we get to 100 members, I will be hiring a Guild Trader.

We currently have mainly, Ebonheart Pact members but we also have some from Aldmeri Dominion and Daggerfall Covenant; no one is excluded and all are welcome.

Leave a comment with your Gamertag if you'd like to join or message me on Xbox, Big Boi TGA.