Maintenance for the week of July 1:
• NA megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Glass Armor Motifs

• Schnuffles
    Schnuffles
    ✭✭✭
    Boring, Looks like every other female armor in my opinion.
    This One Desires Pretty Armor.

Female : Wood Elf Archer: Dominion : Ps4

Options
  • Instant_Karma_88
    Not a huge fan of the green glass armor, maybe if you could change the colors or maybe even make it see-thru? haha

for real tho, is this gonna include weapons too? i used to like the glass weapons in obliv/skyrim.
    Options
  • Contraptions
    Contraptions
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As long as there's a reasonable way to obtain the motif and the style material in game without excessive grinding I will be fine with it. Looks pretty interesting but not something I would be really excited for.
    Patroller and Editor at UESP
    Options
  • Djeriko
    Djeriko
    ✭✭✭
    Of course the motif covers weapons too. Tho I think they may keep the broken motif thing going on where you find pieces or pages instead of the whole thing. And why would they not use crown store? Full book in crown store most likely and pages in game for people to farm and salivate over because they can't afford them.
    "When in doubt, kill it with fire."
    Options
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Know what would be my great wish? To have them revamp the entire game of Morrowind,with all the armors,monsters,bosses,cities,towns,etc,and give it to us. Caldera,Balmora,Seyda Neen and more. Dont change the looks so far as to be unrecognizable though.
    Just a small wish.
    Options
  • NadiusMaximus
    NadiusMaximus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Schnuffles wrote: »
    Boring, Looks like every other female armor in my opinion.

Yeah, stop with the rubber painted on armor that literally moves as you breath. Redo it so it at least looks like armor you are wearing, not armor that is part of your skin.
    Options
  • Endurance
    Endurance
    ✭✭✭
    Djeriko wrote: »
    L1lmFZN.png

So who else is ready for the new Glass armor style?

gYTsvmn.png

I don't know about you guys but it looks sweet.

5NsFbRI.png

It's been a while since we've had any new armors added.

KodDd0c.png

Credit for the pictures goes to Dominoid posted on Imgur.

their gonna have to do a better job than that.. the armor looks waaaaaaaaay too plain
    I'm outta here
    Options
  • timborggrenlarsenb16_ESO
    L1lmFZN.png

So who else is ready for the new Glass armor style?

gYTsvmn.png

I don't know about you guys but it looks sweet.

5NsFbRI.png

It's been a while since we've had any new armors added.

KodDd0c.png

Credit for the pictures goes to Dominoid posted on Imgur.

---
    Naa its only for looks :(

FFFRRREEEDDDOOOMMM!!!
    - Be Anyone.
    - Do Anything.
    - Go Anywhere.
    Options
  • aenaerion
    aenaerion
    Glass armour looks boss, hoping this comes to consoles soon
    Options
  • AnoVando
    AnoVando
    ✭✭
    Moonscythe wrote: »
    It was in Ghost Gate not Soul Gate. I always had to go there to complete my set because all the other places I got glass did not have some pieces. It was tricky to get the merchant to turn his back so I could steal it. I never used any armor in Oblivion but I always swam down for Fin Gleam, which was a special glass helmet near Anvil, as it was my money generator. Ahh, for the good old exploits like duplicating. In Skyrim, I had an Imperial I made specifically to run the main quest and she wore glass but I preferred Nightingale or Vampire or Dragonscale in appearance for my other characters. I truly hate to wear a helmet if it shows and never wear heavy.

That was pretty much the first thing I would do anytime I started up a light armor character in Morrowind. I would steal as much stuff as I could in Seyda Neen and buy some elemental burst Scrolls and go taunt the guy that sold the glass armor. After he started attacking me I would kill him then take all the glass goodness. Then I would continue on my way, a badass level 2-3 running around Morrowind (or fleeing from the cliffracers).
    Edited by AnoVando on July 30, 2015 7:27PM
    Options
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    aenaerion wrote: »
    Glass armour looks boss, hoping this comes to consoles soon

@aenaerion Glass armor is coming in the base game patch when Imperial City comes - so... I believe that's mid September for consoles.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
    Options
  • Tholian1
    Tholian1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's not really my style, but I am happy others are getting an armor they like. I keep hoping for something like Linwe's armor set from Skyrim to be offered at some point.
    PS4 Pro NA
    Options
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, it changed to the smooth and polished look in Oblivion and just kinda stayed that way. Not complaining tho. It's going to be awesome regardless.

5243105373_1e26253359_b.jpg

yeah, that was horrible!
    hidious to say the least.
    Options
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The_Sadist wrote: »
    I personally quite liked Morrowind's glass armour style. While it looks bulky now due to aged graphics sort of thing, you can actually tell it's glass as opposed to just a greeny sort of metal.

Glass_Armor_Set_MW.png
    utter perfection in my opinion and this is what i think glass should look like in armor

Edited by Gilvoth on August 29, 2015 7:26PM
    Options
  • Kuroinu
    Kuroinu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've always been kinda put off with Glass Armour, none of the variations through each title seems to look right.

Morrowind; I feel didn't have enough of the glass on the armour.
    Oblivion; looked like an actual set of armour but was way too bright.
    Skyrim; looked rather dull and chunky.

It's really to do with getting the right tone of green, Skyrim was too milky, Oblivion too luminous. Morrowind was close to what I liked; a transparent emerald look, but I think a little darker and more of it integrated into the armour. In fact Oblivions armour design might have worked better with a darker/semi-transparent Morrowind version. I like the spiked look on the Morrowind version though.
    Options