Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Undaunted group guild

BigMac_Smiley
BigMac_Smiley
✭✭✭
Hi all, I created a guild called Undaunted group.

As people are starting to reach higher levels they will want to begin doing the daily undaunted group dungeon quests. Chat does not always work and it can become difficult sometimes to find a group, and The group finder tool can take to long to find a group.

This guild is all about helping people find a group for the undated daily quests. There will be no guild store or no guild bank. Members will need to create a guild note stating what lv there character is, what alliance, and what role they play as. The guild channel will also not be for talking about random things but used only for group recruiting.

I don't know if this guild will be helpful or if anyone will join, but if you would like an invite leave you gamer tag below. The more people that join the easier it will be to find a group.

This guild is on the North American Server and is every faction
  • Daishin15
    Daishin15
    ✭✭✭
    I would like to incorporate you all into my guild. I have a lot of vets that are looking to pry with like minded people. I'm vet 11 and I provide crafting and strategic assistance on the Most of the Vet Pledges and class building. I am 8/8 research and I craft very cheaply for my guild members. My GT is Daishin15 and my guild is Fairy Tail. I would like to talk to your leadership
    Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance.