Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Ouroboros, eternities mightiest

KamuiStorm
KamuiStorm
Soul Shriven
As the symbol of the game itself, Ouroboros represents Eternity & as such My guild Ouroboros aims to be the embodiment of just that. Eternity. We're few in number at the moment but aim to be not just the strongest but largest/richest guild in ESO. We have a chess style ranking system with simple yet appropriate rank progression requirements.

King
Shadow Spectres
Zodiac Knights
Knights
Bishops
Rooks
Pawns

These are the current ranks in Ouroboros, everyone can join as everyone has a place in eternity. Depending on your level you will either start as a pawn or higher. Shadow Spectres & Zodiac Knights are strictly for senior & loyal members of the guild. Shadow Spectres act as a police force for the guild to ensure the guild functions effectively. Zodiac Knights are the military of the guild, they will be commanders that take charge of lower ranking members for PvP, campaign's, dungeons ,etc. Role play is also welcome in the guild. Donations to the guild bank are encouraged but not mandatory, vampires/werewolves in the guild will never charge fellow members & non members for their respective gifts. Doing so is an immediate exile from the guild.

We have five tenets.
1. Respect your brothers and sisters, not doing so means to invoke my wrath.
2. Aid your fellow brother's and sisters if asked, not doing means to invoke my wrath.
3. Never betray the guild. Doing so means to invoke my wrath.
4. Never steal from the guild, doing so means to invoke my wrath.
5. Have fun, not doing so means to invoke my wrath.

We at Ouroboros accept all levels and will gladly help you in any quest or adventure you need aid in. We focus primarily on amassing three things.
1. Funds
2. Members
3. Renown

Again our endgame goal is to be the largest, strongest, richest guild in all of Nirn. New players and of course lower levels not apart of our guild need only ask and we will aid you. Non members need help killing a troublesome monster or player in PvP? Like the fighters guild simply hire us. 1k gold is all we charge and you have our help.

POST GT FOR INVITATION
Edited by KamuiStorm on June 20, 2015 6:43PM
NA server
Ebonheart pact
Dark Elf
Guild: Ouroboros, message to join. Will accept all