Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Veteran Rank Player Looking for 1-2 Legit Trade Guilds- EP

Suda
Suda
HungeeNation is my Gamer Tag. Looking for legit trading guild to join and contribute to. Past PC ESO Raider. Hit me up! Thanks.
  • Daishin15
    Daishin15
    ✭✭✭
    What guilds are you in? I started the guild Fairy Tail. I sell vet provisions and pots and craft at the request of others. I'm encouraging my guildies to sell in guild store and I have a few PC players that are just waiting for prices to stabilize. If you come from PC then help the rookies price things reasonably not asking you to rip them off but 5k for a blue motiff is like WTH and then to hear people buying them for 10k is WTF!?!?! We can make it better..... My GT is Daishin15 and I'm EP vet 11 critical sorc. Hit me whenever
    Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance.
  • PoseidonEvil
    PoseidonEvil
    ✭✭✭
    Daishin15 wrote: »
    What guilds are you in? I started the guild Fairy Tail. I sell vet provisions and pots and craft at the request of others. I'm encouraging my guildies to sell in guild store and I have a few PC players that are just waiting for prices to stabilize. If you come from PC then help the rookies price things reasonably not asking you to rip them off but 5k for a blue motiff is like WTH and then to hear people buying them for 10k is WTF!?!?! We can make it better..... My GT is Daishin15 and I'm EP vet 11 critical sorc. Hit me whenever

omg! finally someone who agrees. 5k for a dark elf motif is straight poo lol..pc prices are godly compared to that lol
    In-game ID: alchelvly
    Phixeon Maghi -- Breton Healer
    Harrow the Souleater -- Breton Necro Healer
    Krogyle dro-Smoketh -- Orc Stamdk
  • Daishin15
    Daishin15
    ✭✭✭
    Hey I got my guildies in check for the most part. I told them sell at a certain price and people will always come back. I don't want my people ripping people off
    Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance.