Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Game of Thrones Fans, House Daenerys Targaryen is recruiting, 50+ members and counting

GideonxJura
Server: NA
EBONHEART PACT

Hello, I currently have need of members that I can count on to put into upper management positions. I am looking for someone to organize Dungeon Raids, organize Alliance War parties, and coordinate online questing. I prefer you to have a mic and a regular schedule.

We hit 50 members and am currently betting on guild traders.

Even if you do not want to meet up with anybody and just be left alone to trade, that's fine too. Just send me a message and I will put you on the "Do not invite" list on the guild bio. Message me again anytime to be taken off.

My schedule is 10am-2pm CST on weekdays, after 4pm on weekends. I am on everyday.

This level of responsibility isn't necessary for everyone, but letting some people know who want it that it is out there, but if you just want to hang out with a bunch of laid back people and play, that's cool too.

We have a werewolf in the guild and a guild tabard

I am pretty laid back, not strict with anything, don't have some inflated ego that I need to be in charge of everything, willing to delegate out responsibilities and personally I believe in living without leaders.

Only thing that I ask is that you respect others and their beliefs and values.

I am pretty good about answering my in game email.
gamertag: xKenshin Himura
Edited by GideonxJura on June 24, 2015 3:59AM
  • GideonxJura
    Hey, I will definitely hit you up. I have no problems in joining to help your guild numbers. I was wondering if you had anybody interested in joining mine as well. I am currently at 35 members and am so close to unlocking a guild store. Plus I need some dedicated individuals to make officers and help organize Alliance war raids, as I would like to start getting more into that.
  • Daishin15
    Daishin15
    ✭✭✭
    We can talk anytime soon gt is daishin15
    Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance.