Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Skyrim Walmart! (350+ Skyrim Merchants)

Berlin_038
Everyone on the NA Megaserver is welcome to join, regardless of which alliance and/or faction you belong to!

After a forced hiatus that was out of our control, the SW guild is back in action! Our focus is on trading and crafting. More casual than serious.

There is an optional weekly lottery to participate in, however because there are no guild membership fees, a weekly guild trader is not guaranteed.

To join please message PSN Berlin_038 either in-game mail, PS4 message, or post your ESO gamer tag here.

Lastly, as of right now it is solely Berlin_038 managing the entire SW guild. Point is I have real life school, social, and work obligations. So if you don't receive an immediate invite and/or answer, please be a little patient.

Thank you and have fun!

Edited by Berlin_038 on March 15, 2016 7:28AM
  • Berlin_038
    Gaining steam, we now have 11 Skyrim Merchants and growing! Thank you to those that msg me, I've added all who asked for an invite.

"Rome wasn't built in a day, but when she was built..."
  • jordiky411b14_ESO
    jordiky411b14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Psn: jordiky411 thanks
  • lawpelb14_ESO
    lawpelb14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    psn Egile190 if you still have room thank you
  • Berlin_038
    Sent invites to both!
  • Berlin_038
    There is now 36 Skyrim Merchants and growing! Once the guild reaches 50 merchants, the guild store option will become available.

I personally plan to sell some items dirt cheap then as a thank you. I've got some other ideas to, such as a raffle, giveaways etc...

"Rome wasn't built in a day, but when she was built the rest is history..."
  • Tasmen
    Tasmen
    psn: tasmean
  • Berlin_038
    Added and thanks for the guild store purchase!
  • Berlin_038
    There is now 60 Skyrim Merchants and growing! The guild store option has now become available.

I (Berlin_038) am selling items dirt cheap as a thank you for awhile.

• Berlin_038
    Skyrim Walmart has now added a Vice President! His PSN is WylerThePapaBear.

Please message him if you wish to join our guild, as I will be out of town for the weekend and my game time will be limited.

Berlin_038 will be back on Monday June 29th, 2015. Then please feel free to message either one of us to join, thanks!

• Berlin_038
    ***There is now 102 Skyrim Merchants and growing! The guild store option and guild tabard are now available.

PSN is WylerThePapaBear

Please message him if you wish to join our guild, as I will be out of town from this Thursday July 2nd, to Thursday July 9th; my game time will be limited.

• K0na
    K0na
    Soul Shriven
    psn SmurfDiesel
  • Berlin_038
    We are also partnering with a Master Blacksmith (Craftsmen) Guild to soon offer awesome custom crafted armor, either for pvp or pve. Either as a raffle prize, and/or a guild exclusive service for purchase.
  • Berlin_038
    ***There is now 120+ Skyrim Merchants and growing! The guild store option and guild tabard are now available.

To join message WylerThePapaBear either in-game, or via his PSN.

I will be out of town starting today, Thursday July 2nd, to Thursday July 9th; my gaming time will be limited. Thanks!

• HandOfTodes
    HandOfTodes
    Soul Shriven
    psn HandOfTodes001

thanks
  • Berlin_038
    HandOfTodes001 I just got back into town a few hours ago. I'll dbl check to ensure you were added! Otherwise I'll shoot you an invite.
  • Berlin_038
    ***There is now 130+ Skyrim Merchants and growing!

SW Weekly Raffle, the guild store, and guild tabard are now available!

To join Skyrim Walmart message Berlin_038 either in-game, or via his PSN, thanks.

• MarceloBR
    MarceloBR
    marcelo_br__
  • SSlarg
    SSlarg
    ✭✭✭
    Veteran Rank 3 Dragonknight/Vampire

looking for fun mature clan.

PSN - SSlarg
    PS4 NA PSN - SSlarg
    Currently Looking To Buy:
    NoThInG
  • I3ircl
    I3ircl
    Soul Shriven
    Psn : i3ircL
  • Berlin_038
    Invites will be sent tonight
  • Berlin_038
    marcelo_br__ is that two underscores at the end of your name? thanks!
  • Hug_Lyfe
    Hug_Lyfe
    Soul Shriven
    PSN: Hug_Lyfe
  • xgrumpig
    xgrumpig
    Soul Shriven
    Psn xgrumpig

Cheers
  • Berlin_038
    marcelo_br__ invite was successfully sent last night, welcome aboard!
  • Berlin_038
    Hug_Lyfe , xgrumpig invites will be sent in just a little bit. Just got done working, about to log on, thanks!
  • Berlin_038
    Invites sent, welcome aboard! And thanks to all who have messaged me via PSN, all guild invites have been sent as well.
  • KawaRacer3
    KawaRacer3
    Soul Shriven
    PSN: KawaRacer03
  • Berlin_038
    invite was sent yesterday, welcome aboard!
  • Hungama
    Hungama
    Soul Shriven
    PSN: Hungmaox
  • katnip
    katnip
    ✭✭
    xxkatnipxx