Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Looking for a mature/ casual guild

SynCityPsych0
SynCityPsych0
Soul Shriven
I am a 50+ gamer and right now running a lvl 9 wood elf dragon knight in the A.D.. Due to work schedule I am on during the day (9 a.m. till around 2 p.m. pacific standard time, Monday thru Friday and Saturdays vary). GT is SynCityPsych0 please send msg with guild info.
  • ARxShellShocker
    Due you have any characters on Ebonheart Pact?
    Armageddon Rising Guild Master
    NA Mega Server
    Ebonheart Pact
    GT: AR ShellShocker
  • SynCityPsych0
    SynCityPsych0
    Soul Shriven
    no not yet
  • Daishin15
    Daishin15
    ✭✭✭
    I run a guild called Fairy Tail and we are mainly EP but that doesn't stop plenty of AD and DC from. Joining a close knit community full of fun players that's sure to keep you laughing while you lay the smack down on some Daedra. Before I was speculatings but NOW I'm SURE some of us just dont SLEEP!!! My guild is 24/7 someone is always online.my gt is Daishin15 and I approve of this message
    Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance.
  • Xionglu
    Xionglu
    Hey man! It sounds what your looking for, our guild can fulfill, so far we have a little over 90 members and growing stronger everday! We have weekly pve/pvp events as well as trading amongst other players and within our own guild. Well if you are interested shoot me a message, my gt: AoV Static
  • Rizian
    Rizian
    Hey! Old Empire would love to have you! were a AD guild with 150+ members! message Rizian for more information or a invite and we can talk more